Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strangest RP?
There is sex in the warhammer 40k universe, maybe just not in the mind of a former Sister of Battle, current Inquisitor. Her faith is strong in the Emperor of Man, and she has no room for lust and other pleasures. They only work as a distraction and perhaps even a weakness when facing heretics and other enemies of the Imperium.
[Image: tumblr_n54du94QsP1r8uyogo1_400.png]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Oh poor inquisitor, don't you know even faith and piety are simply shades of lust. Think of the pleasure you take when a heretic burns. Is that so different to mine?

Here I will give you a slave to cleanse. They are corrupted with Xenos taint. Do your duty Inquisitor. Savour it.
*Pulls on her human mask* Err ya' da lust find iz 'eresy. *Pulls on Commissar hat and bolt pistol* An' 'eresy getz ya' krumpled
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
You sound an awful lot like an Ork, Commissar, which planet are you from..? But yes, you are correct, heresy can't be tolerated! *shoots the slave* Now, we can't take chances, if there is doubt, it's better to act based on worst case scenario.
There, wasn't that pleasant? Take another, this one's a witch, maybe they should burn.
I'm starting to think you're in it with the chaos gods, seeing as you have so many heretics around you... I might have to purge you as well...
Er...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*Chuckles* Go ahead and try. Though I despise chaos more than any mortal could.

(Sorry we've wandered off topic)
Iz from err...da deffworld o' Krom. N' I fink dis 'umi- fella is hidin' somefin' from us. He even said he aint no 'uman! I bet' ez one o' dem elfy boyz.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
threesome with kylie and kendall jenner hahahaha...hilarious
RP All Rounder Smile