Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strangest RP?
(01-23-2016, 11:32 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 10:20 PM)MsTan Wrote: Well, i try alot of things in here, explore all my fantasies, yes i can say that...some i REALLY try it in RL others i only made in here, but...after i read all that "experiences" i have to say, IM A VERY NORMAL WOMAN!!!

Are you sure?

Well, at first, i tought i wasn't that normal, hihihi, but with all that experiences related in here, yes...i think i am!!!
There was this one time where a friend managed to drag me into a birthing RP...it was all extremely awkward and I left as soon as possible.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
a .... BIRTH RP??????? that's it, now i've heard everything!!!! for those who find it funny, i wish they had gone through the 11 'FUNNY' hours i passed on the birth of my first child.....
I'm actually a bit disappointed I haven't found myself here Big Grin guess the competition is strong Smile
I wouldn't say this is a place to be proud of...
Proud? guess not!, but i think this is the exact place for us to find out our "dark" self...
To be simple is to be great
I think I will have to ask my play partners if I can post stuff to this thread. I actually really enjoy strange so am in touch with all of my potential 'strangest'. As a quick teaser they include blood, demons, dismemberment (postsex), dismemberment (presex), impregnation, incest, monsters, murder, racism, rape and/or torture in some combination in most of them. Plus some really extreme stuff I can't post without permission.
Haha, all sounds like stuff I would probably not enjoy, at least when related to sex. But this is a game, just go bananas and be a bit weird! ^^

I would say the strangest RP for me right now would be the Warhammer 40k one I'm having on this forum. Considering this is a game revolving around sex. But it's been a lot of fun so far, so you won't see me complain.  Heart

Speaking of... Mr Kyrios, you better be speaking of how you torture, dismember and murder heretics! As a highly esteemed member of the inquisition, I will have no heresy committed in my presence! *the inquisitor peers at you menacingly* I got my eyes on you.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Youz only gotz one arm n' soon, youz gonna 'ave no 'ead! N' 'e soundz more like den spiky boyz ta me!
Come now Mon'Keigh, surely even among your primitive kind torture is more than a punishment. The exquisite agony, the joy as you twist in pain or see another break at your caress. *licks lips* Although you are fit only as a momentary pleasure for my kind, that moment is more than you could dream of. Come inquisitor, let me show you. *offers you a drink*.

(I don't know I think sex and 40k can mix quite well, but maybe I spend too much time in commoragh)