Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strangest RP?
(04-15-2016, 11:07 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 09:02 PM)Slyvie Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 05:56 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: its the effect of ginger...its also called figging....its sappouse to case an irritent kind of feeling but it can but used and converted to cause pleasure as well...this figging is actually kind of commonly used.

That ginger session was different in every way! It started with me and a friend getting tied up, had ginger stuffed in our asses, face fucked for a bit then thrown into a tub filled with ice. We were told to bite the ginger out of eachother's asses as our hands were tied, and after much struggling we managed it. Or holes gaping, when the girl organizing the show told the guys to piss on us. I drank it, my friend shyed away, then they took us out of the tub and bathed us in hot steaming water. It was a session to remember! 

I miss you Ulrike! Smile

I have like three or four of these types with her, they were honestly so fun to participate in! Smile

ok is it possible to share all your adventures that you have had so far with me please...and if not here then maybe in PM..if you like...please...pretty pleassseeee  Blush

*Blushes* If you like Smile

Well there's this one I remember all too well. Our group was fairly big back then, Vrook was there as well if I recall. And it was Summershower's birthday, so to commemorate it Ulrike (Our leader back then, oh I miss those days) decided to hold a party to celebrate!

As I recall it, and this did happen a long while ago, everyone started the party by showering gifts all over Summer (no pun intended xD) while I stood there neglected at the start, I can't remember if I was in my underwear or stripped of it.

Then I was called to give my gift to summer, and that's when this one really picked up. I couldn't think of anything to give so I decided I would gift myself to her, happy with my choice Ulrike decided I was to become a table for that party. I was made to kneel on all fours, and was whipped furiously until my back was straightened, and then the brought the cake.

A grand thing it was, and it weighed heavy on my back, I mean I'm athletic and all but I did have moments where I would shiver and shake. And each time would I be whipped harder than the last. They brought tea, and then the pain started. A hot kettle was put on my back, no, nearer to my bottom. It burned, and I screamed, and Ulrike decreed that my mouth be filled, and so a cock was erected (tehehe xD) for me. And shoved deepinside me, and held there. My body would still squirm around and so another rammed its way into my asshole, holding me in place.

They ate, they drank, and I choked. And oh did I choke, and gag, scream and squirm. Then I remember a piece of the cake was left, and its candle dropped onto my back, the heat of the flame burning at it, and the wax dripping on my back. I screamed with a cock muffling my agony. Yet they did not realize it, a while passed before they removed everything from my ruined back, and then I felt their legs pressing down on my back, using me as their foot stand.

I remember vaguely Ulrike telling summer about the features of this new toy of hers, and I only in glimpses remember squirting a lot much to summer's pleasure.

I got fucked and came inside as far as I recall, although my mind was not steady then, the men removed themselves from me and seeing my shaking arms Ulrike decided that I had not yet please summer enough, and told summer to sit on my back and give me a slight spank. That I was to be a pony too.

I kept moving with her on my back, not wanting to let anyone down, my arms quivering and my body failing me, they took pictures of a joyous summer riding her new toy around the room, and I cannot recall what happened to me from then. Only that at some point I broke down, head and knees on the floor, ass and pussy up high, getting spanked or fingered or made to cum casually by anyone who felt like it.

It was then I lost conscious, only to wake up later, in a daze, next to Ulrike in bed. Asking me if I liked it. No one else in the room but us, I nodded, and smiled, and we kissed. It was all for me in the end. And I've rarely felt more joy in this game than then.

Well, I hope I told it true, I may have changed certain bits to what I remember, but that's another adventure!! Smile have at least two more I can share, but I'll keep them close to me for the time being Big Grin Just to tease you  Tongue
thank you for sharing this...and yes..amazing adventure it was...well one of them.

and yeah the teas is really working coz, its got me more impulsed on knowing your other ones, Tongue ...but its cool ill wait till you feel your comfertable sharing it Big Grin.

so just a question if it ok to ask....was Ulrike your mistress?..and what happened, she dont play anymore?...i have seen summers around before, but not sure i noticed you around?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-16-2016, 11:45 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: thank you for sharing this...and yes..amazing adventure it was...well one of them.

and yeah the teas is really working coz, its got me more impulsed on knowing your other ones, Tongue ...but its cool ill wait till you feel your comfertable sharing it Big Grin.

so just a question if it ok to ask....was Ulrike your mistress?..and what happened, she dont play anymore?...i have seen summers around before, but not sure i noticed you around?

Comfortable sharing? Pish posh, I just can't be arsed to type it all out xD I'm a lazy bum at times :3

Ulrike was our Empress. We had a group RP going and she was leading it. She stopped coming on a while ago though, never managed to find out what happened to her.

And I'm always around Summer / Knoxx / Rick mainly these days! So maybe you'll see me around!
a lazy bum....hmm...maybe that bum need some good spanking then, you know just to get it in the active mode again Tongue lol

so what kind of RP group was it, and what exactly is an RP group?

well as for summer and Knoxx i dont know them very well but from the one experience i had with summer...unless it was some other summer person...she just loves to teas...and teas...and teas even more lol....but yes rick i know him, it just getting in beaver bash is hard, and nowadays even bigbang...anyways its cool, hope you see you in game some day Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
One time i RP'd as a dough being made into bread.
DON'T LET THE THREADS DIE!!

Strangest RP? Ripping somebody's guts out of their ass... fucking his ass with a chainsaw? Mine and Scrage's constant mutilation of each other, all in the name of love? I've done a few odd ones, mostly pretty graphic and always resulting in the death of my partner. And occasionally me as well.
I just had one that really takes the cake in terms of sickness. First of all, from his name, the guy wants to play as a shota with an 18 inch dick. This is his first (and only since I didn't do it) message in entirety.

*you sit in the windowed display case of a pet shop, facing out onto the street visible to all passers by. you are completely naked save for a pink thong, lost in your big, fat bubble butt, and a tee shirt of matching color, barely covering your huge, plump and perky tits. Holes are cut in the shirt to expose your nipples and areolas. you are on your haunches. the sign above you says "special offer for students with valid ID". your tongue is hanging out of your mouth around your fat and puffy botox lips*

I think his thought is 'I want to have sex with a dog, but one that looks just like a woman. That way it's not bestiality'.