Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
I read this first part twice and I'm still pondering it. I reserve judgment and won't voice an opinion until the whole story has been posted... Yes, "a bit fucked up" sums it pretty right. Still, plenty can happen next: will she turn the tables and somehow avenge herself in a most imaginative way? Will this evolve (however unlikely) in a less toxic relationship? Questions, questions...

Please do tell us what happens next, Kyrios...

Ivan *somewhat out of his comfort zone*
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Part 2 will be worse for you I think. Part 3 and onward possibly better although they are the most screwed up in some ways. I am very much looking forward to part 6 of this little drama at the moment. My play partner is an amazing lady.
Added episode 2 to Jenny, Page 4.
(02-15-2016, 12:39 AM)Kyrios Wrote: Part 2 will be worse for you I think. Part 3 and onward possibly better although they are the most screwed up in some ways. I am very much looking forward to part 6 of this little drama at the moment. My play partner is an amazing lady.

Oh, don't mind me bro... Just keep amazing us with your narrating skills Wink

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Hey! Guess what? Our RP on the forum were quite unique, you know why?
Because it's on the forum and there was a lot of people!

Love ya~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Triple anal? Quadruple anal? Quintuple anal with a fist in my ass and a fist in my pussy? Pretty sure they were unique. The ass fucking with a chainsaw, ripping the guts out of somebody's ass, also I think may be unique.
What?!
(05-16-2016, 02:57 PM)CBM97 Wrote: What?!

Hey, you asked for unique RP. You shouldn't be surprised at what gets said.
I mean... You chainsaw-ed someone's ass?!
ahahahah, you need to pay more attention Cath, she shared that 'beautiful' story with us!
To be simple is to be great