Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
Ahh Cath. Your puns were fine. *Massive hug*
*sigh* I miss hijacking stuff...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Me too. I don't think we want to bring the ire of the collective upon us though.

(This post is technically on topic. I'm writing up episode 1 of the other RP. Hah! Saved it.)
(Damn it!)
(This one is not)

We still need to negotiate the terms of that raise Cath Wink.
Haha! I hope it won't suck
I was rather hoping it would, at least a little.
You know, it can be a real pain in the ass^^
*Laugh so the neighbors think I'm crazy* Well, if that's what you prefer....
Similarly to the other stories above, fair warning this is a bit fucked up.

Roleplay the Second

Episode 1

Jenny was doing yoga, her tight young body wrapped up in form clinging Lycra. At 17 she was in her last year at school, and quite stunning. The bell rings and she answers the door. It's Brad, her older sisters boyfriend. 'Carol's not home.' she says, opening the door to let him in.

His gaze lingers on her supple young body as he enters the house 'Its OK I can wait' he says, taking a seat on the couch and fiddling with his phone. Jenny continued stretching, pushing her cute little ass in the air and rocking her hips in front of him. She knew the effect she had and enjoyed drawing his eyes.

Brad has had enough of the teasing, the slutty torture of the young girl. He knows Carol won't be home for hours and the girl's parents are away on business. He leans forward and grabs her ass. She squeaks and twists away, but he follows, pushing her down.

'Stop it Brad' she says 'I was only playing'. He tears off her clothes. 'I know what you were doing you little slut.' He pushes his fingers into her, hurting her virgin pussy whilst looking her in the eyes. He licks his lips, anticipating.

Over the next hour he systematically rapes her, violating her young body in every hole. With tears streaming down her face she begs him to stop, but instead he pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. Each shot he promises her that if she does something a little more degrading he will delete it when they are done. Each degrading, humiliating act she carries out gains him another picture.

At the end she is sat on his cock, riding him, her young pussy hugging his hard shaft as he pumps cum into her, taking pictures the whole time. When done he sends the photos via email to a 'safe place' and tells her she can never speak of this, or they will go on the internet.

Episode 2

It was maths class. Jenny actualy quite liked it, she's good at maths. At the end of the class she is very surprised when her maths teacher asks her to stay behind, saying he needs to talk to her. She accepts, naturally, being a good student. As the room clears she becomes a little anxious as he positions himself between her and the door. When the last student has left he steps back and closes the door behind him, locking it. Jenny is starting to get scared now, after what happened with Brad. This guy is old too, early fifties at the youngest. She shudders a little, hopefully he just wants to talk about something she did wrong in class.

He approaches and pulls out his phone, pushing buttons on the screen. 'You've been a bad girl, Jenny.' he says and turns the phone round, showing her atop Brad's cock, cumming. 'I think you need to be taught that this is not appropriate for a young lady at this school.' she is shocked, dismayed and terrified. 'Oooh yes sir. Won't happen again sir.' she says, trying to move towards the door. He blocks her way and tells her that she's right. That she must prove to him she's willing to behave by doing as he says. At this point she is quivering in fear, which just seems to spur him on. He tells her that if she doesn't do exactly as he says, he will post the pictures on the internet.

She agrees to do as instructed and he tells her to get on the desk, remove her panties and masturbate. Crying, disbelieving she complies. She can't believe this is happenign to her again and with such an ugly old pervert. He tells her to keep on masturbating and dissapears into a supply closet, soon returngin with a tripod and camera, which he turns on, and points at her. Her crying intensifies, but she is getting wet playing iwth her pussy. He tells her to make herself cum. She begs him not to make her, but he presses on, theratening her again. She complies, bringing herself to orgasm.

As she shudders and writhes atop the table he moves forward and drags her off, dropping her heavily to the floor. He gives her a little kick and tells her to take off ehr blouse. She does. HE then tells her to get the romote control from his desk, but that she is not to use her hands. She must bring it in her mouth. She crawls to his desk and dutifully carries it back. He turns on the projector to show the film of her as it is recorded then pulls the young girl back to her feet and bends her over the desk. 'You've been a very bad girl' he says, picking up a metre rule. He lifts it and brings it down on her young ass, again and again as she screams and cries. Onc ehis desire to hurt her is sated his lust asserts itself.

She begs to be allowed to leave, humiliated as she sees herself on the screen, stripped and crying. She promises to be good, to do whatever he wants. Ignorant to her pleas, he holds her head down, pushing it into the hard wood of the desk and penetrates her. He roughly fucks her young body, violating her pussy and her ass with his old cock. When he is done he pumps his seed inside her, then drags her to the floor and makes her clean him with his mouth. She sobs, broken throughout the experience. At the end he tucks himself away and tells her to get dressed as he packs away the camera. Carefully saving the video. He unlokcs the door and holds it open for her. 'See you tomorrow Jenny.' He says as she leaves.

(This episode is simple, its the next few that become unique)