Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
I had an RP that started as a fight, then it went to me winning, dragging her away before cannibalising her while she still was alive, oh and fucking. I'd say that's unique. Otherwise it would have to be the Shadowrun themed one where we spent three hours playing out an actual shadowrun mission (no dice though) before having sex in the matrix.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
This is a unique scenario that I haven't encountered, but one I've always entertained in my mind: erotic transference.

There's something very exciting and high-tension, and a bit twisted, about flirting with disaster. If I ever "play therapist" with someone, I can only imagine counting how many times I tug on the hem of my skirt, or cross and uncross my legs in front of my client. And, oh look, there's a couch right there...
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
The most unique RP happened just now. Me and the lovely lady in question made the sex into a how to prepare meat and cook it. We made so many euphemisms out of cooking utensils for different things it was amazing.
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

Turroe33 that reminds me of a nice long flirting session I had with someone about upholstery.

I updated my earlier post to keep stuff together.

Also,

(02-11-2016, 08:03 PM)823 Wrote: This is a unique scenario that I haven't encountered, but one I've always entertained in my mind: erotic transference.

There's something very exciting and high-tension, and a bit twisted, about flirting with disaster. If I ever "play therapist" with someone, I can only imagine counting how many times I tug on the hem of my skirt, or cross and uncross my legs in front of my client. And, oh look, there's a couch right there...

This is incredibly hot. I approve.
I know an event where 823's dream can come true >.> <.< It's called GKE and I am still trying to get a group together to do strip D&D at it ><
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

Kyrios, that is, simply put, amazing. And it's just a SYNOPSIS ?!?

This thread should be moved to the 'Creative Writing' subforum. I can't wait for the third installment!

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Thanks Ivan that is greatly appreciated. Especially from you.

I was a little concerned it might creep people out.
(02-12-2016, 05:22 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Kyrios, that is, simply put, amazing. And it's just a SYNOPSIS ?!?

This thread should be moved to the 'Creative Writing' subforum. I can't wait for the third installment!

Cheers, Ivan

I hesitate, but since we were talking about RP…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I think this place makes sense. The stories are retelling of collaborative events. Feels qualatively different to creative writing. My stories, after all aren't mine alone. The best bits are all her.
I had sex with a lamp. Twice.