Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodeo!
So… about that rodeo contest… what should we do about that?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*Despairs* Does going back to the OP count as hijacking at this point?

I think we could go see who was interested and invite them to play. It might be more fun with forfeits than with cash.
Mmh… I guess so, I'll see if I can log in now.
I didn't see you pop up in game. I was devastated. *Cries a little*
I was busy! Hey look! I have four stars now, what does that mean? (Not hijacking, don't want to create a new thread for that)
Of course, busy lady that you are.

I think 4 stars mean you flirt with me too much and we wreck all the threads. That is its related to post count. Could be wrong though.

Queen scared me in the gangbang thread so I hid. You were brave though :p. I wonder what people will assume occurred with that room.
Had a match with a friend after we scheduled ourselves to meet up. The bettings are $300, plus $1 for warming up Tongue

The verdict is:

Match one: 1min 43 sec to 1 min 32 sec
Match two: 2 min 11 sec to 1 min 50 sec

She wanna have a rematch. Saying she's not in her tip top shape for it. We chatted a bit before logging off for the day and promised to have a rematch in the future Wink

End of report,
Bansai
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Oh hey! I really want a tournament for the rodeo! And the bet should be 10$ for starter and the bet will grow as the tournament goes on, what do you think?
Sure, set the time and server and its on Wink

If there's more than 2 contestants, maybe we can make it an elimination style contest. With the winner getting all the gitz that Molly likes Tongue

*Looks around for any ork in sights*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"