Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
I guess, thats what she wanted to say Kyrios. I am again sorry for man-kind here. Dont give up Miss Sylvaeria, there are some nice men in this game. With manners, being polite and respect.
I've received some PM's once:
"200 for 4 rounds" or "For 4000$ I'll rock your world for 5 rounds", the last one coming from a Premium. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(03-05-2016, 10:44 PM)Sylvaeria Wrote: Sweet baby Jesus.. Cold invites, friend adds and any PM starting with "hi," "hey," "how r u," "what's up," "hey sexy," or, my personal favorite, "will lie. fuck me babe. lets' have sex sheen babe," just fucking kill me inside. I mean I don't mean to be rude by any means, but are there any people out there that at least try? At least a little?

ok so what would you consider a "at least try" according to you...or what would you feel is a preffer opening/start conversation when approaching you....pleas give some "few" examples so that other may get an idea at least.

coz things like "hi", "hey", "how are you"...etc. are common methods of normal way to approach...its just a human way.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(03-05-2016, 09:14 PM)Vik Wrote: Already noticed that. Kinda unfair, though...

Vik, that's a life based game, and life...sometimes SUCKS!!!
To be simple is to be great
(03-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh Vik, unless you play with a female avatar, I don't see that happen...often, better put aside that shyness, my dear

that's actually not true...i get quite a lot  of messages from female avatars

(03-05-2016, 10:44 PM)Sylvaeria Wrote: Sweet baby Jesus.. Cold invites, friend adds and any PM starting with "hi," "hey," "how r u," "what's up," "hey sexy," or, my personal favorite, "will lie. fuck me babe. lets' have sex sheen babe," just fucking kill me inside. I mean I don't mean to be rude by any means, but are there any people out there that at least try? At least a little?

my sincere apologies
RP All Rounder Smile
(03-06-2016, 04:21 PM)Dom88 Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 08:03 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh Vik, unless you play with a female avatar, I don't see that happen...often, better put aside that shyness, my dear

that's actually not true...i get quite a lot  of messages from female avatars

I get plenty too, but they are typically along the lines of "sex me" or (my personal favourite) "you sex baby". Or messages relating to the forum or the game..
(03-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Sharp Wrote: I get plenty too, but they are typically along the lines of "sex me" or (my personal favourite) "you sex baby". Or messages relating to the forum or the game..

true, most of them are like that, looking for exp, money....but occasionally i do get normal messages from desperate girls looking for a normal conversation or wanting to flirt like normal people
RP All Rounder Smile
(03-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Dom88 Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Sharp Wrote: I get plenty too, but they are typically along the lines of "sex me" or (my personal favourite) "you sex baby". Or messages relating to the forum or the game..

true, most of them are like that, looking for exp, money....but occasionally i do get normal messages from desperate girls looking for a normal conversation or wanting to flirt like normal people

Unless they want to talk about updates or other game/forum subjects, I never get approached for conversation anymore.

Vally said it before, that nobody was interested in 'picking him up', and people acted surprised. But I can confirm it's all true; I don't even have in game power, and I have no contact with the devs, yet all I am to most is a source of information or somebody to report problems to.

So I guess, ignore my previous post in here when I listed what I look for. How to pick me up now: actually talk to me like a person, like another player.
(03-06-2016, 05:14 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Dom88 Wrote:

Unless they want to talk about updates or other game/forum subjects, I never get approached for conversation anymore.

Vally said it before, that nobody was interested in 'picking him up', and people acted surprised. But I can confirm it's all true; I don't even have in game power, and I have no contact with the devs, yet all I am to most is a source of information or somebody to report problems to.

So I guess, ignore my previous post in here when I listed what I look for. How to pick me up now: actually talk to me like a person, like another player.

They never thought that something like that can even happen.. I feel you Sharp... I know what it is happening and I am sorry that you have to deal with this types of people as well.
Here to help and guide. 
(03-06-2016, 03:45 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 09:14 PM)Vik Wrote: Already noticed that. Kinda unfair, though...

Vik, that's a life based game, and life...sometimes SUCKS!!!

I know.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?