Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
So one of the things I think of whenever i message a girl is "If Im nice..will they think I cant be rough and vice versa" So Woman..Which would you prefer a Nice reply like "-Bows- Hello There" not know he can also be a dominant Master or get a "-walks up and slaps her ass- Hey Baby" not knowing he can be a Kind gentlemen aswell
Why not: "Baby, I can be rough like a storm, or chill like the breeze. Either way, my penis will meet uranus."
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I will say that to the next girl I message..I will tell you how it goes XD
honestly i don't have any set rules or regulations of how a gal can approach me... anything from cold invite to just plain convo...i will welcome it all Big Grin

hell even if they up for some trolling...i will compete with that as well XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
wear kitty costume, and pm me *purr* or anything of this kind.. that's it xd
Just send me a PM/invite and we'll see how it ends. I'm not the biggest conversation starter.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
Oh Vik, unless you play with a female avatar, I don't see that happen...often, better put aside that shyness, my dear
To be simple is to be great
Already noticed that. Kinda unfair, though...
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
Sweet baby Jesus.. Cold invites, friend adds and any PM starting with "hi," "hey," "how r u," "what's up," "hey sexy," or, my personal favorite, "will lie. fuck me babe. lets' have sex sheen babe," just fucking kill me inside. I mean I don't mean to be rude by any means, but are there any people out there that at least try? At least a little?
(03-05-2016, 10:44 PM)Sylvaeria Wrote: Sweet baby Jesus.. Cold invites, friend adds and any PM starting with "hi," "hey," "how r u," "what's up," "hey sexy," or, my personal favorite, "will lie. fuck me babe. lets' have sex sheen babe," just fucking kill me inside. I mean I don't mean to be rude by any means, but are there any people out there that at least try? At least a little?

Are you saying that the above are ways to pick you up?