Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
(09-27-2016, 09:35 PM)Krikk Wrote: I try to be polite towards any person I meet in game.
Usually I ask them about their day, and whether they are free for a little chat. I know we all have real lives so yeah.
Unfortunately I either get no response, land on an ignore list or get a one word answer, which usually leads to me trying to drag the convo but in most cases it ends after my 1st topic I propose.

But I somehow understand people, getting a dick pic or get an avalanche of heys and cold invites is tiring for sure.

If i may, I Suggest being part of a group, talking to someone as part of a larger group than just walking up and messaging someone.
This should hopefully keep you off some ignore lists, and even Give you a helping hand in finding what you want.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
(09-27-2016, 09:52 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 09:35 PM)Krikk Wrote: I try to be polite towards any person I meet in game.
Usually I ask them about their day, and whether they are free for a little chat. I know we all have real lives so yeah.
Unfortunately I either get no response, land on an ignore list or get a one word answer, which usually leads to me trying to drag the convo but in most cases it ends after my 1st topic I propose.

But I somehow understand people, getting a dick pic or get an avalanche of heys and cold invites is tiring for sure.

If i may, I Suggest being part of a group, talking to someone as part of a larger group than just walking up and messaging someone.
This should hopefully keep you off some ignore lists, and even Give you a helping hand in finding what you want.

I am always open for suggestions from people. But thing is that groups here are mostly closed, made of people who have known each other for a bit. Other thing is that I don't personally see many open chats during the day (I am from Europe), guess it's a night time thing.
you know i will say only saying hello or hey wont get you every far now with profiles its a lot easier to learn what people are like and ask about there interests. Honestly just being over all nice and just wanting to the person not once talking about sex can actually get people interested into you. try it out challenge yourself with someone you like to just try and chat them up with a common interest its good to still compliment them but not anything sexual. you would be surprised what happens because most people will start to think why aren't they hitting on me and start to hit on you to see if your just was trying to be nice or not.
Getting with me / Picking me up is simple.
1. Be sincere, open, honest.
2. Show some manners.
3. Put a little effort into your opening greeting. Nothing is worse than opening pm and to find out I only rate a hi, or worse a hey. (these are acceptable if you already have an ongoing dialogue with me)
4. AVOID THE CHEESE! Please respect me enough to think originally and avoid using cheesey pickup lines. Pickup lines are ok just be original.
5. Respect! Remember that there is in fact another person behind the Av you're hitting on.
6. Follow these simple guidelines and you will find a friendly pleasant person.
(10-23-2016, 04:13 PM)Ghostrider65 Wrote: Getting with me / Picking me up is simple.
1. Be sincere, open, honest.
2. Show some manners.
3. Put a little effort into your opening greeting. Nothing is worse than opening pm and to find out I only rate a hi, or worse a hey. (these are acceptable if you already have an ongoing dialogue with me)
4. AVOID THE CHEESE! Please respect me enough to think originally and avoid using cheesey pickup lines. Pickup lines are ok just be original.
5. Respect! Remember that there is in fact another person behind the Av you're hitting on.
6. Follow these simple guidelines and you will find a friendly pleasant person.

Hey sweetie, wanna bang my univer? 
Just kidding
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm a guy, I play this for the erotic thrill and I would love to be "picked up".  Doesn't happen much if at all.

I have gotten an occasional cold invite or friend requests, but I do turn them down.

If you want to pick me up, you have to be fluent in English, creative, and descriptive.  I may be a guy with sex on the brain, but I come to this game for the erotic thrill.  I get that from RPing sex in and out of the rooms.   If you can't be descriptive and imaginative when it come to describing our sex together, we are not going to do well together.  Let me know right away you have those skills and want to do that, any you will have me!
Let's see. Im gettin picked up really often so i don't know your pleb Problems (throws a sarcasm bone and some irony) Nah lets be honest here.

To pick a guy up is not really that difficult if you make yourself interesting. In my case: be blunt.

Just a few hints on making a conversation not awkward.

1. Stay active
If you really want to have a conversation of someone, don't say 'Hi!' and go AFK.
2. Hit me on with any Topic you like and ask for opinons
Just as it was written. Ask.
3. RP is always an Option
By the damn gods i go with every RP i can get. So much mor fun than just 'Hi - Fuck -Bye'

And last but not least~ Dont force me or yourself onto anything. (Ignoring is also pretty rude)

I think it's better if you try to start a conversation with the first message. Because a lot of people complain about receiving a lot of "hey", "how are you doing?", "are you free now?"...

If you choose an interesting topic (maybe from the player's bio) I think you will get more replies Wink
(12-14-2016, 10:46 AM)ThunderD Wrote:

I think it's better if you try to start a conversation with the first message. Because a lot of people complain about receiving a lot of "hey", "how are you doing?", "are you free now?"...

If you choose an interesting topic (maybe from the player's bio) I think you will get more replies Wink

Two good points, but keep this in mind:
1. He might very well have been doing that and just coming up with not-so-good responses.
2. That post was written before bios came out, so he wouldn't have benefited from them.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(12-14-2016, 05:29 PM)JCF Wrote: Two good points, but keep this in mind:
1. He might very well have been doing that and just coming up with not-so-good responses.
2. That post was written before bios came out, so he wouldn't have benefited from them.

...you're right...I'm a dumbass xD