Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
(04-22-2016, 03:07 AM)Insydious Wrote: The best way to pick me up, is just be human. I mean, some smarts is always good and a sense of humor, but really just be human. Love who you want to love, and be respectful. Be yourself too, don't think you have to act a certain way because I wear not costumes.

What if one, isn't human per say.....
(04-22-2016, 04:13 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 03:07 AM)Insydious Wrote: The best way to pick me up, is just be human. I mean, some smarts is always good and a sense of humor, but really just be human. Love who you want to love, and be respectful. Be yourself too, don't think you have to act a certain way because I wear not costumes.

What if one, isn't human per say.....

I can not say I have had a non-human try, so I do not know. I suppose I would say be yourself.
In the darkest moments, you find the light that has always driven you.
Only people I met and friended were met at Bar Vodka when blowing money on strippers and they were just plain ol' very friendly and involved with their audience whether it was through some RPing or just talking. It's very unsocial when I'm throwing hundreds at the sight of some T&A (tits & abs) and you're silent. I'm silent enough as is.

A flashy color scheme when it comes to one's stripper outfit gets my attention. Or even a name that catches my attention. First woman I likely disappointed shared a name with a pretty rad band, so I decided to partake in her routine.
Well for me it is easy to pick me up being a male slut and all...i am a recovering male slut..so my slutty ways have been tapered some what...but just a pm saying "fuck?" doesnt fly with me.......i have standards as a slut...i think the best way is start off with a compliment of some sort about the persons avatar or something a long that lines...asking open eneded questions is always good as well..
Good sense of humor
999/10
For me, I would say start with some kind of conversation, don't just cold invite or ask me to your room within the first few text lines.  Also try and use more than "hi" or "hello" when starting  a conversation, the more unique it is the more likely I am going to respond.

Being friendly, courteous, and humorous also help  Big Grin
Haj all!  Heart

I like a good talk before anything might develop,
and I've no problem with a simple 'Hi!'...  Tongue

...but I won't answer if I'm already busy chatting,
unless there is something more,
like irony, romance, perversion...  Angel
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
1. If you can stand my random crazy ass behavior for more then 5 minutes.

2. Butter me up a little with a little bit of talking.

3. I require RP...Lot's of RP...OBSCENE AMOUNT OF RP -_-

4. Build me additional pylons.

5. Ask to be the first member of my harem that I wish to make.

Ya... That about covers it.
1. Be fcking brutal.

2. Don't take shit from anyone, including me. Specifically me, actually.

3. Understand that trashtalk is trashtalk, it's not meant to actually hurt anyone.

4. I dunno... boobs? You're a 2D avatar, but boobs are apreciated.

I don't really have any requirements about what I want people to do, for or with me.
To me, it's more about what you don't do.

If you don't get pissy that easily, great. You don't take shit from people, awesome.
And ofc, it's the deal about being an actual human being and all that - You have opinions on stuff? Amazing, totally impressed by the fact that you're able to behave as a functioning human!

Though ofc, knowing how to be funny and interesting is a major plus. But, I get that's something that variates a lot from person to person and from day to day. I don't feel like I "require" any "special treatment". That'd be kinda off-putting to me, tbh. ^^

Confidence! Confidence is sexy, just don't get it mixed with pride I guess. Tongue
It's tough to log in and just get bombarded with "Hello", "Hey sexy", "Hey", etc, etc. If I responded to each one that is all I would be doing sometimes. It forces me to go to the Do Not Disturb setting which makes me difficult to meet new people.

I like it when someone gives me something to respond too, like a question or a general observation; it allows me to play off what they said or helps begins a direction of the conversation. If people are feeling bold, sometimes a little scene opening to help set the tone and gauge interest. I know that might put a lot of work on the messenger, but if someone takes the time to write something, I will take the time to write something back, even if it is "I'm so sorry, I'm kinda busy at the moment." An introduction that burns some calories will perk my curiosity and at least make me remember your name on my message list.

Hmmmm....for me, I like intellectual, imaginative and/or emotional stimulation. I know I tend to be an "energy matcher" and I like to know what someone is interested in and partake in that energy.

I will also say that I prefer the written words over the animations. I mean, I don't mind visuals, but they don't really get me going