Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Age Play
(04-12-2016, 03:40 PM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Once I am up to date with writing up my adventures, I'm thinking of starting an ongoing roleplay story based around a young, impressionable schoolgirl, which I will try to use as a basis for a story I write on here. Obviously roleplaying it in game as a 16 year old is generally considered fine, but if I want to post it on here, am I best keeping all characters aged 18 or over? Or would it be okay with a disclaimer? Lowering the age a little just allows for a lot more development within the story.

We discussed this a little in private, but I'm going to put my thoughts here as well. In game, so long as all affected parties know what is going on and are happy, do whatever.

As for posting on the forum, I'm of the opinion that 16 is an absolute cut off for any characters taking part in sexual activities. I would suggest adding a little disclaimer, just to avoid people getting shocked. There are rape, abuse and incest posts, so certain leeway should be allowed with ages.

That is my view on it. Maybe I will start a poll, get a firmer idea of what the forum users think.
I think everything's pretty much been said, but I'll say it again anyway. Roleplay is imagination to me and so anything goes within it as long as all parties are consenting and comfortable. Ageplay used to feel super weird to me, but as more and more men asked for it, I was able to get into it and I've done some pretty wild ones. My roleplays tend to be over-the-top as it is, so it all feels quite distant from reality no matter the age of the characters.
I recently had this convo with a friend. While exploring fantasies is one thing there is also a limit. IRL I have dated within 10 years of my age and the youngest at that time was 21 while the oldest was 45. I don't mind helping out a fantasy but I also have limits that may make me uncomfortable. I'd like them to have a great RP and not have my awkwardness ruin it. To me 12 is too young, I'd probably push 18
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I wouldn't make the age lower than 16, even if it's only fictional. As 16 is a very common age of consent world wide. Sharing smut of a pedophiliac nature just feels like a bad idea all around. And I'm not trying to push people down or anything, this is just my own opinion on the matter. Pedophilia is illegal for a reason, and I don't think it should be promoted in any kind of way.

What two consenting adults do in their own time though, is none of my business. I hope I make sense and people understand what I mean.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I will keep 16 as the minimum age, then. I wasn't intending on going lower, I just wanted to be sure people were okay with this.
I just think it's dangerous to start connecting playing something as promoting it irl. Sometimes it's actually the opposite.
Nope I agree with you Emmie. I was going to mention 16 in my last post but had to run
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

@BustyChloe: I'm not saying roleplaying it is promoting it. I'm saying writing a story about it and sharing it with others is. In most countries, 16 is not considered doing it with a minor though, which is why I said I recommended that to be the lowest age. And as I said, this is just my own opinion, and in no way some kind of rule.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
@Emmie - Oh sorry, misunderstanding! I thought we were still talking about private one-on-one roleplay, not the story. I'm in the 16 boat on that one!
Yes i know its a fantaisy game,nothing do with the real life.But when i buy my premium i have to be a adult ,so when i play and to much often guys ask me for rp and he act has 13 0r 15 old son.Sorry but that turn me off realy i have 27 year old and i cant image in my dream to have sex with a young boy.so for me i realy dont like that.and sorry for my english i'm a french girl.