Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Age Play
I was wondering what people here think of age play. Please bear in mind I'm talking about adults role playing here, not actual kids (that's what the report button is for).

I RP a lot and will play almost anything. The almost is there as I assume there are some things that go too far even for me. Just haven't found them yet.

Consequently age play sometimes comes up. My 'thing' is fulfilling other people's fantasies, so this is no problem for me, I can have fun with anything except boring.

I've had several people be super hesitant about talking about what they want to do and the specifics around this form of play. Bad experiences with others reactions make them cautious, which is understandable. These bad experiences seem to come up for people with this kink more than any others even extreme violence or incest kinks.

This made me wonder how people on here react to partners who express interest in this sort of thing.

Also if people are into it, and don't mind sharing, what sort of reception do you get when talking to people in game?
Like you, I have fun doing anything as long as it's fun  Smile I don't particularly mind roleplaying as "daddy" or even as "son", but I do have my limits. Regardless of her real age, it feels weird to me if she wants to roleplay being a 12 yo girl or a 80yo woman  Confused but all in all, as long as she asks nicely and doesn't just drop a bomb (I'm not talking specifically about age here) I'm down for pretty much anything since I like trying new stuff even if some things are outside my comfort zone (like waaaay outside  Tongue). The important thing in this game is to have fun and not ruin the fun for other people. So even if some players aren't into certain things, like age play in this case, no one should clasify it as weird or un-natural.. After all, we`re all freaks here (even if some won't admit it)  Wink
done that...dont pretend repeat it...
Have nothing to do with my partner
To be simple is to be great
This is a good question. I think that we should make a workable definition of what ageplay is before we start discussing it further because there exists the connotation that it's "people pretending to be children." Often, as a result of this, people mistake ageplay for pedophilia. 

The way I understand ageplay is through a broad definition: one or more persons pretends to be an age that they're not. The way I've seen it on MnF is that typically it's someone pretending to be younger than they are but it doesn't have to be that way. Some of the more common forms of ageplay are girls acting like younger school girls or girls fantasizing about older married men. The sissification of males that is fairly prevalent also seems to fall under ageplay since it's males take a more subservient and "child-like role" in the decision making.

Personally, like with most roleplay that people choose to do, I don't have a problem with it. I'm not into guys acting younger than they are but I would be lying if I said that I didn't have the all too common school girl fantasy.  Tongue The next point I'm about to make I could have copy and pasted from many similar posts or this could be copy and pasted into others. It is ultimately up to the sexual partners as to what they choose to do. Get to know each other, find out your kinks, what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable, and have fun. Don't force anything if they're not into it. Besides, there are so many users that you're bound to find someone what shares similar sexual desires.
I left it broad on purpose. Your definition is fine though. I include people playing older and younger including playing as kids. I've played with people who wanted me to be a little boy or an old man as well as people who wanted to shift their own age or both at once. I think about 1/4 people I've played with asked for this at some point so I think it's pretty common.

I agree completely about talking it out and making sure people are into it. I think associating this with interest in actual children may be the problem. I'm not sure there's any relationship. I'll happily do this role play with an adult and have fun, but I can't think of anything creepier than a sexual advance on or by a child.

My actual preference irl is for partners 25+ with experience. A bit older than me is preferable(I'm in my early 30s) as I like people who know what they want and what they're doing. Even better if they've got new things I don't know. I can have a lot of fun with such a person with one of us pretending to be underage though... its a power dynamic thing.
As far as age play goes for me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy someone playing a really old or really young person. It's impossible for me to imagine a situation where I'm letting a boy/girl or old man/woman have sex with me. I'm the same as you Kyrios, preferably around my age, or a bit older.

But if you have two consenting adults that wanna roleplay a scenario, be it irl or in a game. I don't see a problem with it. We all have our kinks, and if we find someone to play them out with, that's great!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
It's been said quite a few times, but what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom - if all parties consent, I'm not one to judge other people's sexual kinks and preferences.

I can agree that roleplaying someone underage carries a strong stigma because of the possible reality. I would like to trust that everyone here is of age. There has been one time that I actually did report someone because they had both "underage" and "rape" in their username; I know some people who have been sexually abused or assaulted who could find that potentially triggering... apart from that, though, I think age play is just another fetish. 

As far as personal preference goes - it's not something I would go out of my way to roleplay. I don't think I'd be averse to trying it out just once though. It'd probably be easier for me to entertain the idea of someone a lot older than me as opposed to younger. Or myself roleplaying as someone much younger as opposed to much older... Interestingly, it never really crossed my mind.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(02-05-2016, 05:31 PM)Thorne Wrote: Like you, I have fun doing anything as long as it's fun  Smile I don't particularly mind roleplaying as "daddy" or even as "son", but I do have my limits. Regardless of her real age, it feels weird to me if she wants to roleplay being a 12 yo girl or a 80yo woman  Confused but all in all, as long as she asks nicely and doesn't just drop a bomb (I'm not talking specifically about age here) I'm down for pretty much anything since I like trying new stuff even if some things are outside my comfort zone (like waaaay outside  Tongue). The important thing in this game is to have fun and not ruin the fun for other people. So even if some players aren't into certain things, like age play in this case, no one should clasify it as weird or un-natural.. After all, we`re all freaks here (even if some won't admit it)  Wink

Playing as a 12 years? Ugh…
For my opinion, it think it's weird and illegal but whatever.

As for myself, when there's a RP, I ask the age of my partner when they want to do something in the incest category. Since I'm 21, I'm often the daughter or the little sister.

Love ya~
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It is actually not very common form me, I think I have been asked about that like 3 or 4 times
I am also a bit unconfortable when the age played it too young. Always try to twaek a bit to a more aceptable age, it is something that does turn me off a bit..

But most of the times its just a detail, if even that
Every word a world
I'm usually the young 20's naive girl who gets shown the joys of sex by a man in his 30s-40s.
Sometimes I play as a mom who bangs her son's young adult college friend.
Mommy gonna show her boy how to please a woman. lol
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.