Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Age Play
LOL Raven...done that too, and i love it, in fact the Cougar or MILF(hate that word) are my favourites, is my confort zone so i can enjoy it at 100%
now...incest, pedophilia... i hate it, like i said on the other post nothing to do with my partners, they were great....
like 823 said...what happens in bed, stay in bed, just have fun...
To be simple is to be great
age play is great! i prefer "seductive cougar-younger guy" rp tho....not that into young girl rp..i'll probably be into that in 10years Big Grin
RP All Rounder Smile
Yet another topic that has been discussed previously. Do whatever you want in private, but keep it out of public chat.
Hey Sharpey, I did a search before posting this and couldn't find anything about peoples experiences with regards to others reactions when this topic is broached, or their own reactions if its broached with them. Did I miss it?

This really hasn't got anything to do with public chat either.

Dom88, what kind of responses do you get if you ask someone to play the seductive cougar role?

Rick, I think I might get asked it more as I am explicitly looking for people's extreme fantasies. Its why I noticed that this one seems to get a lot more stigmatised than other fantasies that could be considered even more extreme. Even people who want to be killed during sex seem to find that easier to say.
There was a post on limits of acceptability. This sort of thing was brought up.

And other people have weighed in on their feelings about this. So I just wanted to make it clear that, if you're into something, there is no reason for people to get offended or upset by the idea. But people will not take kindly to it if it appears in public chat.
(02-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Dom88, what kind of responses do you get if you ask someone to play the seductive cougar role?

excellent responses...that is one of the most popular fantasies after all
RP All Rounder Smile
(02-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Rick, I think I might get asked it more as I am explicitly looking for people's extreme fantasies. Its why I noticed that this one seems to get a lot more stigmatised than other fantasies that could be considered even more extreme. Even people who want to be killed during sex seem to find that easier to say.

Interesting, i dont actualy have thet concept..
I dont put much stygma into it myself, just not my kind of thing (down to a limit, obviosuly)
Really surprised its that stigmatized
Every word a world
(02-07-2016, 12:24 AM)RP_RICK Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 04:31 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Rick, I think I might get asked it more as I am explicitly looking for people's extreme fantasies. Its why I noticed that this one seems to get a lot more stigmatised than other fantasies that could be considered even more extreme. Even people who want to be killed during sex seem to find that easier to say.

Interesting, i dont actualy have thet concept..
I dont put much stygma into it myself, just not my kind of thing (down to a limit, obviosuly)
Really surprised its that stigmatized

Yeah, my own confusion over this is what led me to make this thread.
i think this is real moral grey area but personally if its with two consenting ADULTS and the RP doesn't get too dark then I really don't see a problem it is fantasy after all
Once I am up to date with writing up my adventures, I'm thinking of starting an ongoing roleplay story based around a young, impressionable schoolgirl, which I will try to use as a basis for a story I write on here. Obviously roleplaying it in game as a 16 year old is generally considered fine, but if I want to post it on here, am I best keeping all characters aged 18 or over? Or would it be okay with a disclaimer? Lowering the age a little just allows for a lot more development within the story.