Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Age Play
I do fine with ageplay, being a new stepdad to a young woman..Im at the age of 40 and about 100 women/girls have been spending time with me. They never mention age to me..and I dont ask...as long they we have fun together, im pleased
I did it a couple of times,

(maybe more Angel )

and I never had a problem acting young,

like 13/14...

I've a problem acting older,
but it's probably because I've passed the 30!  Tongue
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
I could age play any age really, it is fun to act like a kid.
Bumping this thread for the number of ageplayers I know I've seen around. Including myself on occasion! I've played as old as 50s and for the sake of trying it out, young as 10 or so. (My actual age is in the 30s for the sake of reference.) How did I gravitate to this kink? Like with a whole bunch of others, I was curious, found someone else interested, and gave it a shot. Sometimes it's DD/lg (daddy dom/little girl) or just CG/l (caregiver/little).

What I always respected about this particular kink is how very grounded and protective both partners need to be to make it work. Now this isn't quite as much of an issue with more casual settings where you've just got people looking to call each other "daddy" and "good girl" (or whatever terms for caregiver and little are appropriate). But with longer-term stuff, there really has to be a connection -- and a strong one. Like with any other kinks, there are a LOT of ways someone can get hurt if very clear boundaries aren't adhered to, particularly in longer-term settings. Consistent and steady communication also become much more important.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
For the sake of other player though you have to tell the RP partner that you age play. I got banned today with a female char, pretending im 16 (without mentioning that im ageplaying). Im actually 21 and yes, that means I am an adult totally knowing that i play and adult game with other people. But really. In a net-game, Who anwsers with correct, gender, age, and name 100% of the time?
Kinda really bugs me that someone can get banned from just a click on a button.
Agreed on discussion of ageplay prior to engaging in it. This goes to exactly what I've said: The biggest irony of ageplay is that it ONLY works between two grown-ass adults who are clearly interested in the kink.

If it's any consolation, we can also reverse it easily enough. But if you want to cover yourself, you HAVE to put some sort of age disclaimer. Otherwise, even if you say you're roleplaying, a moderator will ALWAYS act on the side of caution if it seems like there's good reason to, especially if what you're saying about your age in-character seems too close to reality for comfort.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Im 23 i actually Love Older Than Me Liks +30s Woman