Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
Yeah... how come your being so lucky? you got a lucky charm?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I think I'm just really happy at the moment for some reason. And even more ridiculously confident than usual. Things work out when your in that sort of mood.
that's an universal truth my dear, take advantage while it lasts
To be simple is to be great
(02-20-2016, 09:04 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Yeah... how come your being so lucky? you got a lucky charm?

Naaah... Kyrios is "in the zone", as they say. *winks knowingly toward Kyr*
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
*Blushes* Come now Ivan. People will talk.
So its been a while since I updated this. I think its about time I add a little something, particularly as the last few days have given me so much to add.

I was standing on the beach with a couple of my friends, we were on a low population server. Why? To meet a friend of mine who was unable to log on to Beaver. I'd met up with her and another friend earlier in the evening and I may write about that at some point, as both of those wonderful women left me smiling. At the fact that they seemed to get on as much as how charming they each are individually. So there we were, chatting and having a good time. My conspiratorial comrade and a friend who is yet to have a line of verse from me, though that will doubtless change. Our conversation meandered over many topics, friendly, relaxed, another voice or two joined the chat. One commenting that she had was looking for some new friends. I looked at her avatar name and smiled to myself. This felt like a woman who might be interesting to have around.

I sent her a PM. Nothing special, a greeting, a comment that we often hang out on Beaver and that she was welcome to visit if she wished. We chatted back and forth a little for the next hour or so as I continued along talking to my friends. Eventually we logged off and I thought no more of it. The next day I logged on, having plans with another friend, though not firm ones. She, the woman form the previous night, greeted me in her regular avatar, one with a far less provocative name. I figured she wanted an introduction to some nice people, so checked my friends and zoomed over to Bar Vodka. Now my new associate (lets call her Gretta) came with me and I introduced her to a few of the fine folks sitting around. Most of the folks I knew there were paired up at the time, standing around and cuddling. I headed over to the bar and sat on a stool, a little lonely.

Gretta came up to me and offered her hand, asking if I wanted to dance. I took her hand gratefully and followed, a small smile at my fortune. We danced, moving around each other, stepping ever closer, eyes locked and breath measured. She moved her hips, controlled my gaze and had me dance with her. The gap between us closed and the other patrons of the bar fell silent, watching. I brought my face close to hers, inches away and she stepped in, a bare inch now. I moved my head, bringing my lips so close to hers they almost touched, our breaths mingled and a pause hung in the air, my heart beat increased, but I held back, inviting. She lent forward crossing the last tiny space of air between us and pressed her mouth to mine, her tongue spreading my lips and entering me. Cheers rang our from around the bar.

We headed back to the bar and got a drink. I had to go meet my friend, for our secret mission. I wandered to the beach at peak time in disguise. A female disguise, and yes this story will definitely get written. Gretta came too in her own disguise and we chatted as I experienced PMs as a premium female. After a while my other friend left and Gretta and I headed back to the bar. I still wore my female guise and so took a turn on the stripper pole. The audience were quite appreciative as I flirted and teased. Gretta eventually joined the show, climbing on stage to kiss and lick at my lower lips, whilst members of the audience peeled off her clothes. The show ended, having earned a surprising 6k credits and I left the stage, happily content in Gretta's presence.

The story of that day didn't end there, but I think that would be better left for another time. As would the stories to follow.
Nice story Kyrios, i cant wait to hear even more about Gretta, it felt you had quite some fun together there and you are rather fond of her.
Im quite interested to see what might come next.
Who knows, you might even end up in more wild stories, like threesomes or even gangbangs. Or just go to have lunch with her maybe even find her beeing fucked by someone else in your shower at some morning.
Yeah, Some showers can be interesting...
And what where those pills in the medicine cabinet?
Every word a world
So another IRL one. Sort of. Not on the game at least. I thought you'd like this.

I met a girl online and we hit it off straight away. Hours of texting back and forth every day. Lots of sexting too. Shes a real hottie and a sub.

She had a long drive recently, so I gave her some instructions. She was to leave and take off her trousers and panties. She then had to take a picture and text it to me to prove she had. Afterwards she was to complete a rather long drive like that. At the end, in a parking lot she had to masturbate until she was close to cumming. Then stop and go into the house. Then she had to message me, hope I picked up and beg to cum.

She did all of the above. I got a text begging to be let to cum, checked she had followed all the rules and then, allowed her to take herself over the edge.

That was great.