Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
Names changed for politeness. Feel free to out yourselves, happy to be associated with all of you.

Well last night was something. I'd arranged to meet someone, lets call her Amy, in the late evening, logged on earlier to chat to some people.

I spent most of the night getting colds and random friend requests whilst seeing guys complain they can't get any. No idea why. I'm just PMing some friends saying nothing or little in chat. Clearly I just have a natural aura or something (sarcasm.)

One girl is quite persistent and chatty so I go play with her. Another sends me a gorgeous pic of herself and who can say no after that? I fooled around with them a bit and showed them a good time.

So the night progresses and my appointment is kept. We RP for an hour or so and at the end Amy tells me that

(a) I'm a great partner
(b) They won't try that sort of scenario again
© They want to try something else they probably won't like in the near future.

Now I'm happy to do this and the RP was a great challenge, I've just never had a response anything like that. It was fascinating.

We carried on chatting for a bit and the lady in question sent me some pics. Jaw droppingly gorgeous. Much appreciated.

We headed off and I was chatting to a lesbian friend of mine, she can be Beth, telling her about the experience. A few quick exchanges with me playing telephone line and the ladies decide to swap pics. I'm told to come along to the exchange.

So a little while later, and after a game of tag/hide and seek with a completely unrelated person (that was fun yet again don't know why me), I find myself in a hotel room with Amy and Beth, one of Beth's friends (she can be Claire) and one person who I'm not sure how they fit in.

The extra person is horny and asks if anyone is having sex. A bit of flirting all round and some how I'm volunteered. Don't mind at all, I offer to stand aside if Claire, not involved in the pic exchange, would rather play. She says I should get in the bed. Then, shockingly, jumps in after me.

A few moments later and I'm clicking through scenes and chatting with Claire (awesome lady) at this point I have no idea what's happening anymore. She hasn't suddenly developed an interest in guys, so I choose oral scenes to keep the penis off camera. We have a fun chat, it's a surreal, but good experience.

Afterwards I go back and hang around my friends, they're in a heated PM pic exchange. There's a bit of banter and flirting with me in open chat, nothing with intent, just friendly chat. A few minutes in  Beth posts up a pic for me to see too. Was not expecting that. And when I opened it... wow was really not expecting that (suffice to say it was very very hot).

Shortly after Beth has to go do something or maybe someone (lucky lady) leaving me alone with my earlier RP partner, Amy. She drags me to the bed and this time she leads. Yet again kinda out of nowhere comes this amazing experience. She was absolutely breathtaking and with the image of her from her pic in my mind coupled with her amazing descriptions just... fuck she was awesome.

So you'd think that would be the end of my story and it nearly was I was about to log out when I got a PM from another, different friend. (Diane will do) who just wanted to use my room. I invited her and her partner (Ellie we'll call her) up and left them to it while I chatted by PM with other people. When they're done Diane asks me to come into the room. Ellie is still there and they tell me they both came and now it's my turn. Then they take turns with me.

At the end I am thoroughly worn out and about to log off when Ellie adds me as a friend and talks about next time.

I log off tired and smiling.

Thanks to all of you who made such a memorable evening.
WOW Kyrios, what a pleasant night you have!!!
To be simple is to be great
I'm just damn lucky there are some awesome people on here.
An appropriate title. Serendipity at its finest – I'm almost a touch envious.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I can't help but feel this would have been best entered in the "Best Sexual Experience" thread. Sounds like a great night though.
Oh, you know. Just a regular evening in the life and adventures of Kyrios...
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Your probably right Sharpey.

This one managed to peak a tiny bit above average. *Grins*.
Just another stop on the road to Paradise... For Kyr ...
"TAKE ME DOWN TO A PARADISE CITY, WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PREETY"
To be simple is to be great
Quite the full day!
I do agress with 823's Title Smile
Every word a world
Hopefully more steps to paradise are to follow.