Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
I think maybe they mean it in the sense of 'A story to tell the grandkids' as in something you will remember until you are old enough to have them.

Or they think I'm a grandfather. In which case *Huff*.
Aww… ok!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
This story isn't from in game. Its from this morning in real life. It fits the feel of this thread though.

I commute by train. Every day its similar, I get on at the station near my house, travel to a station closer in then get the Central Line to the city. Today was the same, but oh so different. The tube was packed, its always packed, people pressed one against the other. Politely ignoring the contact, trying to minimise it as best as possible. Except today, she wasn't. I don't know her name, I barely saw her face, just long enough to exchange a smile, but I do know I am glad to have met her briefly.

As the train rocked along she pressed against my back, normal enough, but instead of fleeting contact there was a constant, soft, warm pressure. I thought I felt her wiggle her ass against me. When the train next rocked instead of reducing contact I increased it, obviously deliberate. She wiggled again. The train pulled in to the next station and people shuffled round, as they do, boarding and debarking. I ended up a few feet from my starting position, and as the doors closed I felt a delicate pressure on my back, almost shy. The pressure increased gently as the train pulled away, I holding myself still, whilst she let the motion of the train press us together, moving past that shyness and allowing the desire for the contact to take over. Her hand then found its way to my butt, a soft squeeze, which I gladly returned, her supple flesh yielding to the pressure of my fingers. For the next few stations each shift in bodies saw me deeper in the corner of the carriage, her pressed close, back to back. Our hands gently touched and explored, surreptitiously, each other out of sight of the other passengers. My station came up, far too soon, I turned, allowing myself to press against her, my chest to her back as I slipped off the train. My cock grazing her ass. As I left she turned her head and our eyes briefly met. She smiled shyly and I turned my lips up in return, acknowledging. And then I was gone, she was carried to her unknown destination and I was left with a pleasant memory.

The whole time I was interacting with this lovely woman I was attributing to her the characteristics I find most attractive. Wit, intellect, kindness, playful sensuality. I have no idea if she has any of these qualities, well, ok, the last seems clear. The combination of my fantasy woman and the touch of this real woman was amazing. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. Left me a little too turned on for the start of the work day.
Kyrios,

What a wonderful and titillating "slice of life"! Smile It reminded me of a certain stormy afternoon, a girl with a tiny unbrella and a very drenched college student seeking shelter from the rain... it happened ages ago, mind you.

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
How coincidental, I fought the rain and wind today with my own tiny umbrella!

I agree about titillating. Public transit where I am hardly gets as crowded as it does over there, I imagine (with the exception of sports events). I'm thankful for that, however - I think I would get claustrophobic, being pressed up against so many people in one place...
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
wow Kyr, lovely story...
To be simple is to be great
Kyrios, I really envy you now. A fantastic experience for you, and who knows, for her nonetheless. Smile
And I am usually rewarded with some elderly ladies, the age of my grandma. Sad
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(02-20-2016, 06:30 PM)Vrook Wrote: Kyrios, I really envy you now. A fantastic experience for you, and who knows, for her nonetheless. Smile
And I am usually rewarded with some elderly ladies, the age of my grandma. Sad

Don't say that, Vrook...

A great bartender such as you must get his share of lovely ladies, doesn't he?  Wink

*Ivan takes his butler's voice*

"If it pleases you, sir, the staff at lady Tavana's Manor are willing and able to entertain you - at your own convenience, of course. The first maid of the house, miss Emmie, is quite capable in this capacity... Tuxedoes or tailcoats are not required; come as you are, m'lord."  Sleepy
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Wow sweet, I didn't know you were so lucky
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm not usually that lucky. For some reason at the moment I seem to be having a lot of luck with women.

Most of the time public transport is not like this. Now and then though...