Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
Me too Lucy.
Last night, this morning, something like that I had another fun experience. Well all of yesterday was fascinating and I kind of want to write up the whole thing (I might). I had more encounters with the very ladies from my first post on this thread. Though these ranged from fascinating to wonderful they are not the discussion of moment. Nor is the fantastic lady, who, having been helping me learn her language invited me to learn about her body. Although in that language. No, this is my tale of my friend, a certain bridge and an encounter with an enchanting lady.

I stood on a bridge in the meadows, alone and contemplating. Sending messages back and forth through the night, each sweet morsel of contact giving me a jolt of pleasure. Between, I mused on events past, and smiled. Not long did I wait before my friend Gavin appeared, strolling down to say hello. We lent on the railing and watched the waters flow by as we swapped stories of ladies we had known and things we had seen.

Our discourse wended on so we chatted about our feelings with regards to many things, certain women of our acquaintance, each other, colony and empire, a little history and of course stories. Always stories. Long into our discussion, hours having flown by a wonderful lady appeared and joined us. Not minding the graying temples of the two gentleman amicably chatting she joined us (She can be Fiona). We continued telling stories, including the one of how I found the spot where we stood to be so pleasant. And conversed about our locations on the globe and their relations.

When it came time for Fiona to share, a goodly while into our chat, she told us she preferred to show not tell. Then she flashed her beautiful breasts. I smiled, encouraged her to show more, after all whilst I was a little familiar with those wondrous globes, Gavin was not. She removed her top, letting him see. I stepped in at this point, sliding my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. I suggested she might be cold, that maybe Gavin could help. With a little persuasion from us both and some lovely jiggling from our lady friend he overcame his reluctance.

I was rather a supporting member of the cast throughout the rest of the encounter. The focus being on Fiona and her's chiefly on Gavin (as intended) apart from when I did something a little hard to ignore. We had a wonderful, pounding, hard threesome, punctuated by interludes of gentleness and the poetry of desire. Gavin getting more and more into it as we went, but always the gentle one. Supplying a soft contrast for the lady to my rougher edges and more aggressive demeanor.

As we fucked in public, on that bridge which is fast fixing itself in my mind as a favourite spot. People walked by, some commented, though they were lost in the rush of our words, our sensations. Only one do I remember, a gentleman who stopped close by and simply said 'WTF?' then vanished.
(02-13-2016, 09:42 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Oh I like that Emmie!

LOL...no way! i can't believe Kyr...
To be simple is to be great
(02-14-2016, 09:51 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 09:42 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Oh I like that Emmie!

LOL...no way! i can't believe Kyr...

*Smiling, eyes a twinkle* A virtuous sociopath? A psycho with a heart of gold? What's not to like in such a concept, my dear?
Interesting choice of nicknames,kyr)
[Image: LymF9tx]

(02-14-2016, 02:17 PM)QueenExcellia Wrote: Interesting choice of nicknames,kyr)

Indeed. Tongue
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Well I never use people's real names, just seems rude. I do hope that if the people in question read this they enjoy it.
I hope too, i enjoy it, alot...another great story (not to tell your grandson's)
To be simple is to be great
To grandsons maybe. Not to granddaughters
[Image: LymF9tx]

I still don't understand...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!