Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
I do the same thing, points to thread above.

I rather like when people associate themselves with my stories though. Probably just enjoy sharing a bit of exhibitionism.

And the bragging rights when certain people show that they like me. *Looks up thread, totally looking at Gavin, no one else.*
Well. For those of you keeping track of my exploits I have had an amazing day. Normally I would regale you with a story, but I will simply tell you the end. I introduced two amazing ladies to each other and... wow. What an introduction. You are both spectacular people.
Kyr...i know, i did the same thing last night...(i hope the 2 ladies had a good "introduction", knowing both, i bet my ass on that)
Great day for me, meet more people from forum in-game (is awesome doing that, is like to meet someone from your family, weird right?) and i meet another wonderful person, around my age, with a life similar to mine, we talk and we talk, i guess i found another great friend and confident...
And thats it, sorry my sweet fans, no weird stuff, not even a dance, i talk, and i talk...and i love it!!!
To be simple is to be great
(02-13-2016, 09:57 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Kyr...i know, i did the same thing last night...(i hope the 2 ladies had a good "introduction", knowing both, i bet my ass on that)
Great day for me, meet more people from forum in-game (is awesome doing that, is like to meet someone from your family, weird right?) 
Yeah, it's a bit weird. But I do feel like it too, this community is really friendly and I hope we'll stay like that.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
If we're talking the forum, I totally agree, most people on here are great! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I agree emmie, most people on here are fantastic. I just drag the average down a little :p. There's a small number of people on here that I feel far more comfortable with than I should given how long I've known them.

I have also just found out that I can get through a whole play session without the other person using english once. And me switching back and forth between languages (I can't be anywhere near smooth or sexy in french yet). Lots and lots of fun. And my french is improving. Although some of the phrases probably aren't useful in general conversation.
Omelette du fromage!

It's fun to be around you guys! ^^
for me...if the other person speaks italian, he/she dont even dare in use other language...
To be simple is to be great
If I spoke itallian like I speak french you'd want a mix Fenix. You don't want to be waiting 5 minutes whilst I remember how to say bra. Hehe. Sadly I don't speak itallian at all. Maybe I'll learn once my french is passable.

(02-13-2016, 04:40 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Omelette du fromage!  
Omelette au fromage! 

Belle was right your french is terrible. :p. 

And it certainly is.
(02-13-2016, 08:21 PM)Kyrios Wrote: If I spoke itallian like I speak french you'd want a mix Fenix. You don't want to be waiting 5 minutes whilst I remember how to say bra. Hehe. Sadly I don't speak itallian at all. Maybe I'll learn once my french is passable.

(02-13-2016, 04:40 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Omelette du fromage!  
Omelette au fromage! 

Belle was right your french is terrible. :p. 

And it certainly is.
Dexter's reference