Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
Well I'm still having fun. Over the last few days I've been fucking in public quite a bit. Not instigated by me of course, I'm just along for the exquisite ride.

The night before last a few of us where hanging out at the vodka bar, dancing. One lovely lady takes her panties off and declares she's off to stare at the water and wait for a lover.

That is not an invitation easily passed up. So I followed her, came up behind her and drew her into my arms. The scene was set and we began. At first our comments in open chat were discreet the action happening in PM. As the tempo built and we got more animated more and more was transferred to open. Rather exciting. When we were done I finished inside her then walked away, she went the opposite direction not looking back.

Last night was quite different. A certain wonderful tease was flirting with me. I followed her, accidentally intruding on a meet up of some of her friends. I was about to leave when suddenly she commands 'Fuck me boys'. Naturally we oblige. We fuck her in her puss and as at the same time. This isn't enough for her or the bystanders so we double stuff her pussy and use our fingers in her ass. Still not satisfied so we escalate changing position a few times with me roughly throat fucking her and my associate pounding her other holes. Finally we fill her with cum and one of the bystanders comes over to kiss her and eat my cum.

Wonderful fun. I wasn't on top form with my RP sadly, I hope the lady in question enjoyed it anyway. After that experience I'd love to play with her one on one sometime when we're both horny, if she wants to. Sorry about the state of your throat again pretty lady. *Wink*.

Not long after my very first friend from the game showed up (a very special lady 9/10 B). We flirted and chatted then ended up heading over to watch Fenix perform. Turned on I played with my friend during the show, a mix of open chat and PM as we both let the gyrations of the heavenly Fenix excite us. Once the show ended we retired to a room.

I've left names out (except Fenix, she was performing not playing with me) as always. If anyone wants to reveal themselves of course that's no problem.
*cough* sounds like a total bitch *cough*
*hides behind some random bushes*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
and i'm glad that my "gyrations" help...
As for me...well, i have a mix of emotions, to a great day follow a bad experience...
My day was great, someone "new" appears in my life, my real life, and that turn me on, so i grab a lucky guy in here, and show him how i really am (i have to slow down, because i was too excited), then, like kyr wrote, i went to perform (the bar was empty and i have to call my friends) a good chat with my friends, some teasing, some confidences to my sister in-game, and then...THE AUCTION, i finally decide to do it, sell myself and...it was horrible, yes i already think that i don't like, but it was worst...why? because i go there and be myself, for those who knows me, "being myself" is taking the place for me, be the center and control the action, having fun and providing fun, and...i realize that the people (with some exceptions) who frequent the auctions, HATE IT!!!, yes, the same people that pays 20k or more for a premium girl offering her "virginity", incapable of typping two lines without 5 or 6 errors or the inevitable "u", "r", "ty" and all sort of shit like that, are the same people that remained silent to my "performance" and criticizing my "attitude"... yes, they are the kind of people if could choose between watching U2 live or staying in home listening a tape, prefer the tape!!!
So, when the bid was over, i say goodbye and leave the place...the experience is done, and is something that, for sure, i won't repeat!!!
To be simple is to be great
I did "buy" someone in a auction but I take this more like a bachelor's date sell for a charitative thing.... I was a bit nervous by doing this... she was very nice... and we had very good fun...but I think i won't do that anymore, i'm not in that kind of stuff
Well the first part sounds amazing Fenix. I can't imagine why the auction people would be against your attitude. You're fantastic. *Shrug* their loss.

I am quite happy playing with the auctions myself, but I would be super in favour of a purchase like Fenix.

Need a lozenge cath? You sound like you have a sore throat.
Moa, i know you are not...i recomend a visit to an auction to everyone, buying, selling or just watch, it's an experience we all must have...that way we know for sure, the same is valid for other experiences, but, for same, i recomend you have a bath prepared...
For all my experiences (waiting for my last on the weekend *winks to my favourite psycho*) i pretend to open a thread, sort as a diary, no names, just a description, skiping some "juicy" parts on purpose, of the action and my opinion in general, so wait for it...
I still interested to see how it works tho.
Oh looking forward to that Fenix! I'm sure some persons won't mind being identified if you don't mind the association.
Welp, at least she hasn't been fucked all the way.
Kyr, i don't do it for respect, i know that most of my partners don't mind to be associated, but some might, so...i keep the names for myself
In-game, sometimes people come to me asking if i do this or i do that, almost things that i don't like to do, so, in that occasions, i recomend my old partners, because, i want them to have the best, like i did...