Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Leaf on the Breeze
(02-05-2016, 01:10 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Hopefully more steps to paradise are to follow.

Please, do keep us posted... and I second the motion to move your tale to the "best experience" thread Wink

Cheers,
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I have this small voice in my head going "I hate you so very, very much"

I actually think the quote and voice is from a particular cartoon, but I can't remember which.

Thanks for sharing!
South Park, eriond. I think I need you to hate me more, though, so I feel the need to point out this doesn't belong in the best sexual experiences thread. Its very close, but has landed at number 2.
(02-06-2016, 06:10 PM)Kyrios Wrote: South Park, eriond. I think I need you to hate me more, though, so I feel the need to point out this doesn't belong in the best sexual experiences thread. Its very close, but has landed at number 2.

That is correct.

And, arrgh!
I heard you met my number 1 eriond. *Smirks*. I'm not just back to tease you though. I had a lovely evening yesterday and thought I'd, as requested, post the last few minutes here. I call this fun with the boys.

Names changed though I think no one would mind. Just a courtesy. One of them is exceptionally obvious.

Everything was fine til Eric showed up. The beach was full of laughter, clowns, lollipops (no euphemism) and a goddess bent on chaos. I was happy watching, occasionally poking the ant hill with a stick.

Then there he was, shit stained speedo replaced with a fine suit and on his head a magnificent hat. I could see congratulations were in order, so a hug I delivered. At first this went poorly (I touched the hat) but shortly much love was shared in cuddle form (manly cuddles of course).

Soon, to my joy, I was permitted to pet the hat (no euphemism ), which I swear was sticky. At around this time Frank chimes in.

'Look at all the gay man love'

Now naturally we cannot let this pass so over we run to gang, no, group hug him (no euphemism). Eric and I are irresistible so naturally the joy and hugs are flying again in moments. Suddenly Frank asks

'Am I the one getting hard?'

Eric yells 'Sword Fight' now the whole beach is watching. This is to our embarrassment as Frank whips out his "Short Sword", Eric reveals his "Dagger" and my once mighty "Letter Opener" pales in comparison to their mighty specimens. (Those were euphemisms they all mean penis).

Soon I can take no more and must leave the loving embrace of my comrades. I travel to the Alley and pester a friend who isn't paying attention (understandably I'm annoying). Then Gavin shows up and we have a little chat. Soon after Eric appears to demand more love and we drag Gavin in. He's a little confused about our letter opener and dagger, but that's ok.

Some of the ladies are standing around in bikinis. I only stare at the ladies I know, but Eric is an ogling pig. We are soon spotted, weapons in hand. It is then I decide to flee. I give a little more love to Eric and Gavin. Promise to write this up and throw lollipops (no euphemism) in the air to cover my escape.
That was.... what a great story. tears came in my face (of laughter).
Its good to see that some people do care about bromances, and are after something not that mainstream Smile
I wonder who this Gavin dude is? *whistle with his hands in his pockets* Angel

Methinks I'll have to visit the smithy and sharpen my blade...  Tongue

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
KYR???? BROMANCE? SWORD'S CROSSING? OH MY GOD!!!! after 2 nights, HOT NIGHTS, you end like this???
To be simple is to be great
Fenix, my dear I thought a change of pace was in order. I feel that if I posted the rest of my experience of the last few days eriond might organise a lynch mob.
ahahahah...that's a good way to turn things up!!!
To be simple is to be great