Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
I haven't read the full topic (sorry), but I had already suggested a similar thing in the suggestion mega thread (with other possible actions). However, I had also suggested at the same time to give the possibility to react, either positively (agreeing being gropped), or negatively (kicking the balls of the molester for instance). Oh and of course, the molester can't use his dick for a while, leaving girls alone (this would make thinking twice guys who would like to molest other people).
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I don't see why anyone would defend strangers going around molesting women. And comparing it to someone sitting in your lap, is that actually true? Did you go to a strip club and mistake it for real life situations?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Emmie Wrote: I don't see why anyone would defend strangers going around molesting women. And comparing it to someone sitting in your lap, is that actually true? Did you go to a strip club and mistake it for real life situations?

guess you missed the whole point......i never defended any kind of molesting.....and no, actually never been to a strip club

i'm out...
RP All Rounder Smile
If I did, you can explain. I'm not against admitting being wrong when I am. I won't understand if you end it like that though.

But you have to understand my concern, since this post thinks people should be able to molest people without them being able to resist. So... Yeah.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-04-2016, 11:13 PM)Emmie Wrote: If I did, you can explain. I'm not against admitting being wrong when I am. I won't understand if you end it like that though.

But you have to understand my concern, since this post thinks people should be able to molest people without them being able to resist. So... Yeah.

i said this on 3rd page

" i agree with you, man...i've never harassed or groped anyone in the game..i just made a joke about what we did when we were drunk kids lol

but if people are into that why not ? i dont care, give them such posibility...it should be optional ofcourse"

optional!! i'm well aware what female avatars go through in game lol this would just bring it on to another level....but i welcome any update that will keep or attract new players...that was my point
RP All Rounder Smile
Alrighty, that's enough serious debate and exchange of opinions people, and avert our attention to this picture of a kitten for no reason Tongue

P.S. My house just received 2 new members, both all black in colour. Really wanna touch em, but the momma's keep watch of em :3

[Image: how-to-safely-remove-fleas-from-kittens.jpg]
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
wahahah Molly and her mace....loved it
Yes , I understand that some people do not like the idea , but it was also said that the person who is being groped have the option to reject. (and the option Do not disturb it also applies.)

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, the option to deny is included. The MFC games are full of scenes of that kind,
I just think it would help a little here.

It is a cartoon game , and the RP ends up being somewhat restricted by the lack of options in the game. As someone said, some people have no skills or even speak your language to accompany, or has different rhythm or experience in RP.

Some images and scenes can become easier the RP.
Some? No, the rest of us can see what's wrong with an idea that involves sexual assault and borderline rape. 

The option to deny is shit, since the mere thought of any of those fuckers touching me, even in the little time it takes me to deny, sickens me to the very bottom of my being. There is a huge difference between a single player game, where it's an NPC being groped and an actual person in a MMO. And it won't help at all, the colds were bad enough, now the lazy fuckers get the option to get a scene without the other person's consent? Go fuck yourself. And the thing about preventing AFK is complete horseshit too. I do not want to be concerned about leaving my keyboard just so some fuck doesn't rape my avatar.

And if you feel like RP is restricted by scenes, then adding sexual assault won't help. The RP mitigates the lack of options since it in itself has no restrictions. If you think that listing whatever the avatars are doing is RP which is why it's restricted by the current options, then you are FRAGGING WRONG, chummer!

Wait! No! I take everything back! These poor people really need the option to visually assault an avatar as well
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
this suggestion is just as bad as the last post about rape option. learn to play the game if you can't get exp
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately