Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
(02-04-2016, 05:19 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: I think that would be for the most people more displeasing as cold invites!
Before the DND Button i saw girls hiding to avoid to be molested.
With this "system" you would create the possibility to push someone unwanted
in an private / intimate situation.
if you wanna "grope" do it in public or private chat and await the reaction ;-)

Nononononononoooooooo.

Why can't people understand this? Do NOTHING without consent. A PM saying *i slap your ass and squeeze your boobs* is just as bad. It's uninvited and unwanted. Yes, the recipient can just block you (which is probably the best course of action), but you shouldn't be making them uncomfortable in the first place. Guys wonder why they keep getting ignored and such.. this shit is one of the reasons.
Roselynn, i like that kind of PM, lol...but eyyyyy im not a "normal" girl...
To be simple is to be great
And there are girls playing the game who are into rape. But does that mean it's okay for guys to send rape themed PM's to every girl jus in case she likes it? No. Find out first if your advanced will ve welcomed, then press on if the answer is yes.
What Roselynn and Sharpey have just said, consent is key. I am extremely uncomfortable with being groped in public or by PM by some random person. Also, in the same vein (pun intended), please keep your dick pic to yourself unless I ask or agree to see it, I am starting to cringe every time I see uploadpie.
Heart juicylucy
Dom88, are you saying, you would walk up to random girls, irl, and slap them on the butt? And that it worked? And that it was funny when they got mad? I really hope this is some weird joke I just don't get. I would be very creeped out if some random guy did that to me, and I consider it sexual harassment.
I assume most women don't enjoy being treated like objects. Just saying. And since this hasn't happened to me, ever (I'd like to think most guys in Sweden have respect for women), I can't say for sure. But I'd like to think I'd punch a guy in the nuts for doing that to me.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-04-2016, 07:31 PM)Emmie Wrote: Dom88, are you saying, you would walk up to random girls, irl, and slap them on the butt? And that it worked? And that it was funny when they got mad? I really hope this is some weird joke I just don't get. I would be very creeped out if some random guy did that to me, and I consider it sexual harassment.
I assume most women don't enjoy being treated like objects. Just saying. And since this hasn't happened to me, ever (I'd like to think most guys in Sweden have respect for women), I can't say for sure. But I'd like to think I'd punch a guy in the nuts for doing that to me.

once again, i'm talking about high school time, nights out, parties....
for fucks sake, we were all drunk and high on everything, fucking like rabbits....tap on the ass wasn't a big deal for those girls

idk what to say....for instance, where i live it was normal for a girl to sit on someones lap, i hated when some girl i didnt like did it to me..but is that sexual harassment? cmon, give me a break
RP All Rounder Smile
(02-04-2016, 03:40 PM)Dom88 Wrote: slapping girls ass was more about having fun then picking her up..it was funny to see how some of them would be "mad" about it but would still continue the conversation and after a few minutes...well, you know lol

I once dislocated a guy's wrist for trying that one on me. True story.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(02-04-2016, 07:55 PM)MDMA Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:40 PM)Dom88 Wrote: slapping girls ass was more about having fun then picking her up..it was funny to see how some of them would be "mad" about it but would still continue the conversation and after a few minutes...well, you know lol

I once dislocated a guy's wrist for trying that one on me. True story.

it's all about circumstances...he probably deserved it
RP All Rounder Smile
again...more serious stuff!!! lets have fun people...and let the RL out of here
To be simple is to be great
(02-04-2016, 09:13 AM)MDMA Wrote: Sure, I'm fine with a groping system. Under one condition. I have the option to send a mace through the groper's head, disconnecting them for 24 hours. Oh and obviously DND protects....from the groping that is
[Image: tumblr_nmv6t1iXyg1rxyvwjo1_400.gif]

Agree!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!