Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
Yep, my point exactly Fenix-TS Wink

Well, its just little suggestion on how to significantly improve both parties experience with just minimal addition. And yes I'm always an RP vending machine whenever I felt like it *Winky wink wink* Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
This is a horrible idea, I know others have said it, but what the hell? Just imagine you standing there, chatting with people, and all of a sudden you're pulled into a sex scene. I think random cold invites are annoying enough, this would piss me off even more. Rather than it being forced, at least make it work like cold invites. Then it'd be somewhat acceptable.
[Image: 65430780.jpg]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I think the annoyance factor can be mitigated by only allowing this in certain locations. For example - only in the Vodka bar or upstairs in the saloon. Or only in hotel rooms. that kind of thing. That way, if you don't want to participate - don't be there Smile And I do agree with Emmie - just being pulled into it is not a really good idea, in any case.
(02-04-2016, 02:16 PM)busyman1 Wrote: I think the annoyance factor can be mitigated by only allowing this in certain locations.  For example - only in the Vodka bar or upstairs in the saloon. Or only  in hotel rooms.  that kind of thing.  That way, if you don't want to participate - don't be there Smile  And I do agree with Emmie - just being pulled into it is not a really good idea, in any case.

No. Seriously. Just no. Your idea suggests, to me, that people would have to avoid certain areas just because they don't want to be harassed, or that by being in a certain place, they're asking for it. Also, if you're in a room, it's either for sex or a party. If you've reached the 'let's have sex' part, why bother with groping, aim higher. And at a party, it's the same as being in an open area.
This is creepy as fuck. Consent is like the most important thing.

I'm just... ugh.
oh come on..like you never slapped a girls ass in a night club without asking lol

it's an interesting idea but it would be hard to implement it in a game...
RP All Rounder Smile
(02-04-2016, 03:12 PM)Dom88 Wrote: oh come on..like you never slapped a girls ass in a night club without asking lol

I can honestly say I have never done this.
(02-04-2016, 03:20 PM)Sharpey Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:12 PM)Dom88 Wrote: oh come on..like you never slapped a girls ass in a night club without asking lol

not even in your younger days? i mean i don't know how old are you, but slapping a girls ass was one of the best ice breakers back in the days lol
RP All Rounder Smile
Really, no. Unwanted touching is just fucking rude. I'm a very tactile person and also *ahem* play rough at times. There are plenty of people I'll touch without asking, but they're people I have a relationship with that includes that and I still wouldn't if they didn't want it.

In my younger days a smile across the dance floor and a gesture to come to me usually worked fine. Also i gives the option to just ignore you.

I did a lot of other dumb stuff... would still say it wasn't ok and tel my younger self not to be a dick if I could.
(02-04-2016, 03:29 PM)Dom88 Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:20 PM)Sharpey Wrote:

not even in your younger days? i mean i don't know how old are you, but slapping a girls ass was one of the best ice breakers back in the days lol

What is so hard to believe about this? I mean, is it really that strange for me to have made it to be 26 years old and NOT done this? Sorry for not being a creep or sex pest, and actually respecting people.