Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
What the original post said, was that the groping would work so that groped person is pulled into it without accepting (forcing?). So no, it's not optional, you would have to leave it. And as more than I was saying, cold invites are annoying enough, this is taking it to the next level.

And I didn't minsunderstand, I was merely pointing out that talking about violence and such, is off topic on this thread.

And no, I didn't say you were angry, I said this isn't a place to be angry, cause I thought that was what you wanted to say.
This is what I said: "I just wanna say, I get what you mean Fenix, there should be no need to get angry over a game, which is meant to be fun. ^^" Which means, I understand you Fenix, "PEOPLE" shouldn't have to get angry over a game, that is meant to be fun. That sentence does in no way indicate or say that I meant you were angry. It only meant I thought I understood your point, which now I'm not sure of anymore. I don't mind if you have trouble in translation, but please don't accuse me, I am more than happy to set things right, so it's better to ask if you're unsure. Cause I know we agree on things, it just seems like things somehow get lost along the way.

Anyways, I feel like you haven't read a single one of my posts correctly right now. Maybe that applies to me as well? But we clearly have a communications problem. xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(02-04-2016, 01:28 AM)sarud Wrote: Well, I see some people the forum asking for scenes of the kind and I thought of something that would work.

The option to grope will appear when the player see the profile of another player (as well as the messaging options, invite to room, add friend).

i have an idea they should also have it where we can use the furniture and beach chairs and bathrooms and be able to drink also and smoke like the lady does from the secret club in MNF Alley
The scene started without the other player accept, and the player who initiated will lead the scene doing some bar (perhaps Horny) be charged while the scene is active. When the bar is charged, the player who initiated the scene can start a new sex scene on place.

The player being groped have the option of leaving the scene or continue.

Only the player who initiated the scene received the xp if sex scene is completed.

Besides being a nice idea may help a little to prevent AFK in game.
Tongue

Thanks for reading, and comment on what you think.
To put an end on this ... me and emmie talk in-game and we settle things up, yes we have communication problems, most of what i post wasn't for her and most of what she post wasn't for me, its been a great misunderstanding...
I was angry in the end to tell the thruth...but like she said, this isn't the place to be angry, so...done, over, and i'm sorry for everything...
Sharp, sorry dear, you know i love you *kisses and hugs*
To be simple is to be great
Make this real simple, you have a grope option, if you are ok with the potential grope/rape fantasy then turn it on.
WOW that turn into a big deal, im glad the two ladies speak and understood each other...
As for the suggestion i don't agree of course, the tought that someone could abuse other and be rewarded for it, is creepy, even for a game like this!
In a certain adult game I will not mention by name, there's something similar to what you suggest minus the XP portion. That particular game was intended for dangerous sexual situations, and I don't feel it should take place in a more social adult game that's more about consent, like this one.

That, and in the game it was implemented in, a lot of people get scared away because for a lot of people, it's not fun to be a victim when you don't want to be. Some people are in to it, most I meet, aren't.