Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threesomes and orgies
I think its clearer in a gang bang than an orgy. Everyone does things to the focus of attention.
Yes, it's a little confuse, but if the person in the "center" have the right skills to lead, he/she can organize things up...
An orgy i think its different, never try it, but i guess the same principle apply, someone needs to lead and organize...
Bansai, only moans??, oh poor ban, my dear, describe is everything, the moan and the yell serves only to highlight
To be simple is to be great
That's what I've found too Fenix. It's why I'm fine with me and a group of women. I lead fine. Following as part of a group is an interesting challenge to me.
well kyr, i prefer to lead, but as you know, i have no problems in follow, if the leader as a good command voice, lol
(02-08-2016, 09:53 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Yes, it's a little confuse, but if the person in the "center" have the right skills to lead, he/she can organize things up...
An orgy i think its different, never try it, but i guess the same principle apply, someone needs to lead and organize...
Bansai, only moans??, oh poor ban, my dear, describe is everything, the moan and the yell serves only to highlight

Indeed, it is.  Undecided
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Oh Fenix, you are awesome fun whoever is leading. I imagine you handle a group very well.
ohhh stop it!!! *cleaning the drool from my chin*
count me in, guys....especially if we're gangbanging fenix :p
RP All Rounder Smile
But you look so cute with things running down your chin ; ). We can probably help with that if you want.

So we have the guys we need now we need a lady to step up and we can set a date. Volunteers?
and here i go again...i'm always putting myself in that kind of situations...sure boys, why not? another stop for fuel in my road to Paradise!!!