MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Threesomes and orgies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi all.  I'm pretty sure this has already been covered somewhere within the message boards so forgive me if I'm retreading.  I was just wondering if there will be a possibility in the future to incorporate group sex into the game, and if so, how far off would that happen.  Thanks all.
Probably in three years at this rate. RPing is the way to go for now.
I done that yesterday, and i love it...orgy, not yet...soon, i have to take care of that, eheheheh
Organised a gang bang for a friend yesterday. Kept shipping in guys to fuck and degrade her then closed out the evening myself.

Lots of fun.
Poor girl, all that terrible/no RP she must have suffered
ahahahah, maybe not MDMA...maybe she like
Don't feel too sorry for her I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself. She'd been wanting to play that out for a while. Plus I think I gave her some reasonable RP at the end, though I can never grade my own performance accurately.
I was simply commenting on the average performance of most people here. And since you were picking people off the streets, I have no doubts about their abilities. Or lack thereof
Oh in that I agree most are dreadful.
I imagine a guy responding to a random gang bang invite isn't going to be much of a "sweet talker". But, as you say, if she had wanted to do it for awhile good on you for helping her out and hopefully finishing on a high note.

edited to put "sweet talker" in quotation marks since my sarcasm failed. Obviously if she is into a gang bang and wanting to be degraded I wouldn't expect her to be looking for sweet talk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6