Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threesomes and orgies
How about a few of us guys club together and fuck your brains out Fenix? Anyone else want to volunteer?
(02-06-2016, 08:15 PM)Kyrios Wrote: How about a few of us guys club together and fuck your brains out Fenix? Anyone else want to volunteer?
I'm game
And i am sure most of the people who are active in the forum are at least curious about it.
So anyone else ready to step up?
Every word a world
And i have news....DONE...finally someone have balls, and invite me for it...
To be simple is to be great
Welcome to Moscow - I'll provide the place LOL
Did you enjoy it Fenix? And damn, I'd have liked to join in with that.
Congrats Fenix, hoped you enjoyed it to the fullest Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
i did...well, i was a little sleepy to tell the thruth, but that woke me up, lol
To be simple is to be great
I'd actually like to do a few more of these. My RP skills are solid one on one or in groups with me and women, or at least so I've been told. I've had little opportunity to gang bang a woman with some other dudes though (only done it once) and I think its somewhere I could improve my skills.

Rick and person who does not want to be named (you know who you are), we should find a couple more dudes and then offer this experience to interested ladies.
Done it once, taking turns with a lady. Not quite a fun experience cause its mostly just comprised of moans, and more moans throughout it Tongue

Sure Kyrios, if I ever met you in game I'll holler you about it. Would love to experience gang bang RP properly and improve myself Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I just think it gets confusing when too many people get involved in RP. Who does what to who? And so on.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]