Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threesomes and orgies
(02-03-2016, 08:47 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Dark, thats easy, just go and ask

What threesomes are possible in game?
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
no threesome scenes but everything is possible in this game if you have imagination Wink
RP All Rounder Smile
of course Raven...is even better, no strains, you just let your imagination run free, do whatever you feel like...
lets make a deal, try to find me in-game, i will be on Beaver Bash in vodka bar, 10.30PM game hour, watch my show, and we talk, since you have a thing for BBC, i have 2 friends with black avatars, and they are great RP'ers...you would have alot of fun, ok honey? if you want you can send me a private message...*kisses*
To be simple is to be great
Who doesn't like to get gang fucked at least once in their lifetime Dom88? Wink

And yeah, there you have it. Even without 3P being introduced yet, people always find their ways of making it happen Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-04-2016, 10:02 AM)Bansai Wrote: Who doesn't like to get gang fucked at least once in their lifetime Dom88? Wink

And yeah, there you have it. Even without 3P being introduced yet, people always find their ways of making it happen Tongue

or once a week Smile
RP All Rounder Smile
I'm still waiting for that to happen...did a girl have to do all by herself?
i hope not, Fenix Smile

i didn't think something can top the threesomes i had with some of my favorite ladies in game, but....i had a little party with 5 girls yesterday, and well...5>2 Big Grin
RP All Rounder Smile
it sounds fun...i have to do it...with 5 guys, lol
why guys? you don't like to share with other girls? :p
RP All Rounder Smile
I do...but i also like be the center of attentions...