Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vodka bar club
Hello, just to inform that i will start doing pole dance and maybe some lap dance on Vodka Bar, i buy the outfit and pretend to start tonight 10.30PM game hour on BEAVER BASH.
The reason i inform, is, like all the artists i need public to interact, doing it to an empty room doesn't work, so please, come along, have some drinks, chat, do some clapping, some whistles, put some money on my tongh, whatever...
To be simple is to be great
Did they add animations yet? Because I think they are experiencing RL issues right now preventing them from implementing those.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
no MDMA, just me and my smooth talking, lol, and some practice...(dont tell anyone)
(02-04-2016, 10:01 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: no MDMA, just me and my smooth talking, lol, and some practice...(dont tell anyone)

*whipers in the ear* too late *hides in the shadow*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
DONE...my first day working went well, i have some fun, sadly, a bad news kill my mood and i cant enjoy it at 100%
Sorry to hear you got bad news Fenix. You did an awesome job though.
I wish I could have been there, but I was busy...
Last night i wasn't there...processing an even worst news!!! just come, talk to my friend and leave, i just can't deal with the game and with the people, need to be alone in my RL, need to be myself...
This night i pretend to be there, back to my dance, something i like to do, not for selfish reasons, but for fun, listen to music while type is one of my favourite things and i think that shows...
(02-06-2016, 10:13 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Last night i wasn't there...processing an even worst news!!! just come, talk to my friend and leave, i just can't deal with the game and with the people, need to be alone in my RL, need to be myself...
This night i pretend to be there, back to my dance, something i like to do, not for selfish reasons, but for fun, listen to music while type is one of my favourite things and i think that shows...

Mmh… I see. *hugs*
FUCK...THIS GUY IS EVERYWHERE