Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vodka bar club
Hello ladies and gentlman,my name is Aj,most of you know me from the game as an party member,social buterfly and etc,so lets cut to the chase,the main topic here is vodka bar,i'm working here for like 8 days and if you want a good place to hang out and get to know some ppl,this is the best spot in mnf,it's new,classy,got some good ideas and it's a good place to sit and talk with some ppl after a hard day at work,so stop by sometime and leave some tips to bartender,cheers and have fun. Wink Big Grin

Allso we need some ppl to rp as Dj's/poledancers,bartenders,waitreses,bouncers and security,so if you know some good folks that are good in rp spread the word for us,btw thank you all and i apreciate all help that i can get. xD

A quick update,well Vodka bar is up and runing everyday,so stop by,spend some time with us and leave some tips for a bartender,thank you good ppl,cheers and have fun. xD
P.s
We are still looking for some pro dancers,so if you know someone,or who is interested pm me,thank you.
So... You're the new bartender?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Vrook's gonna be pissed!
wow, that sounds funny, im a little too old for pole dancer...but, i can make a test!!
Now, unless he's on Big Bang, there shouldn't be any problems. But if he's on Big Bang, well, there is already one bartender, and well, several trainees. Smile
Best regards,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
No idea where Aj has been, probably not Big Bang if you haven't seen eachother. If it is Big Bang though, I'm sure you guys can come to an understanding. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-27-2016, 09:55 PM)belle Wrote: Vrook's gonna be pissed!

He will not be pissed because Vrook is working on a Big Bang,and i'm on Beaver Bash mostly of my time,so everything is ok. Big Grin

(01-27-2016, 10:39 PM)MsTan Wrote: wow, that sounds funny, im a little too old for pole dancer...but, i can make a test!!

Thank you miss Tan,you are kind as always hun. Smile

(01-28-2016, 09:00 AM)Vrook Wrote: Now, unless he's on Big Bang, there shouldn't be any problems. But if he's on Big Bang, well, there is already one bartender, and well, several trainees. Smile
Best regards,

Cheers Vrook,well you do work on a Big Bang tho,so we will not have any kind of problems in the future because i'm working on a Beaver Bash,cheers m8 and have fun,btw drink some pint of beer for me,good luck. Big Grin Wink

(01-28-2016, 01:58 PM)Emmie Wrote: No idea where Aj has been, probably not Big Bang if you haven't seen eachother. If it is Big Bang though, I'm sure you guys can come to an understanding. ^^

Hi Emmie it's good to see you to hun,mostly of my time i'm on Beaver Bash,and yes i work there,so stop by sometime and leave a tip to a bartender,cheers hun.  Big Grin Wink
hi Aj new here, but i love to dance and to drink, so count me in sexy bartender *wink wink*
To be simple is to be great
(01-29-2016, 12:09 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: hi Aj new here, but i love to dance and to drink, so count me in sexy bartender *wink wink*

Ok honey and thank you *smiles and winks at her* Big Grin Wink
Five stars! Aj's the best bartender in mnf.