Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
(Yes, a cute WAAAGH! it was meant to sound non-threatening to contrast the fact that she just plastered the walls with hundreds of Ogren)

<Since the bolter itself is not very loud, it tends to do little to stop the orks, the grenade does a bit more, but the wounds are nothing that the Mad Dok can't fix. Pretty soon, the pilot finds a squig attached to their leg, tearing the limb to shreds, and a a stikkbomb in their face. Turning around from the collision, it turns out that the shuttle has been scrapped and looted into a boarding vessel, packed with orks and sent back to the blueperium. Whatever wasn't, was probably used to feed the Big Mek's masterpiece>
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
So… I'm stuck here…
*runs in the warehouse*
You'll never take me alive!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
DIARY OF A SPACE MARINE PART 1

Year 998M41
We are clones of the most violent and bloodthirsty human fighters, selected by scientists which gave us the famous 19 genetics implants….
Born in artificial uterus, trained since childhood for hand to hand, shooting, every kind of fighting, physically boosted with mechanical armor, brainwashed for emperor's need , our weapons are our blind faith in empire and the most deadly and powerful equipment ever made by manhood, our holy Bible is CODEX ASTARTES, we are ULTRA MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm member of the 5th company under order of captain Galenus,  2nd assault squad. Our aim is to destroy heresy everywhere it is, and that’s my way of life. No need know my name, I’m just a soldier, a weapon, a Space marine. I made several battles against all type of enemies , I ‘m considered as a veteran. I write this diary because our honored chapter master give orders to some of us.

Day 1
After Quintarn war , our company has been send in aggripinaa sector: Orks has been detected there. After a jump in a warp, our spaceship finally arrived in this sector….
To be continued
That's all?! I wanted more *whines*
DIARY PART 2

Rumors runs thought our spaceship: A Blueperium’s ruled world, the entire planet has been destroyed after orks invasion! The 10th Company’s fleet was there but none of their ships are responding. Battles seem to continue between Blueperium Spaceships and orks war space hulks.

My blood hunger raise on top! Finally orders comes: Equip yourself for battle. We must go and check a blueperium spaceship who send us a SOS message. It’s has been hooked by an Orks ship. We don’t know if there’s still human life in it but no doubt : THERE’S ORKS!!!!!!!! We must eradicate all that shit and revenge all the kills made by those heretic things.
(I think you missed the fact that the Blueperium are also a bunch of C'tan worshipping heretics)

<The Imperator's sensors light up the approaching marine fleet, relaying the information to the Mek in charge and, in turn, to the rest of the orks who greet the incoming troops with some warm dakka.>

<Meanwhile, Grubslag and Kati continue their rampage across the Imperial vessel, their collection of shiny bitz, gubbinz and general lootz, rapidly increasing and they begin loading off at the meks, stationed around more or less Ork controlled sections of the ship, controlling the critical systems. Such escapades have left the Warboss' shoota with an auto-rokkit launcha, another burna, two beamy shootas and a plasma gun. Bristling with other, smaller weapons, she leads the main assault on the Imperial positions, while the fixed up Kommandoz work on infiltrating their defences>
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
A great vortex opens up suddenly, tearing a whole in the very fabric of existence.

Impossibly large, dog-like forms emerge... the mind cannot comprehend such vastitude. Those hounds are light-years wide... with joyful abandon, the galaxy-sized canines proceed to chomp and gulp down the whole greenskin armada, their numerous adversaries, and several galactic sectors for good measure.

The butler smiled. "Mistress Tavana will be pleased, methinks."
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
*was dragged along with the hounds for some reason* WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!
*The butler ponders as he watches the hounds drop miss Cath in the manor's hall, covered in dog drool*

"Oh madam, my mistake. And it would seem your shotgun was left in the other universe..."

(to be continued on the other thread)
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
*grabs shotgun and something else then goes back*