Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
(I know, right?)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*With a vicious, bloodthirsty grin, the Warboss rises to her feet, the slash across her stomach slowly healing back together. Twirling her deadly weapon, she dashes forward into the crowd of Space Marines, a solid wall of hot lead spearheading the assault as her loyal Flashgit does what a Flashgit does best.* KOME ON YA ZOGGIN' UMIEZ! DIE FO' ME N' GORK N' MORK! *Hitting the crowd of unfortunate Marines harder than an Earthshaker shell, bodies fly in every direction. As the massive ork leader tears into emperor's finest, the Kommandoz surround the room, unnoticed in the bloody meelee as they set their explosive charges. Minutes later, Grubslag Mugnob grabs the Marine Captain by the throat, shouting the usual "WAAAAAGH!" into his face, which seemed to mean something other than "I'm going to rip out your guts before using your skull as a cup" since the Big Mek stopped firing and hit a big button on his forearm. Not a second later, with a ZZZAPP, the works disappear from the room*
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
DIARY Last Part

The Grenade exploded next to me: My armor took almost all the impact but I’ve been thrown on the opposite wall of the room. The Second impact make me spit blood and apparently broke one or two of my ribs.

As I raise up slowly, I saw the War Boss wake up and fall on the other marines by surprise and make a carnage…

Another ork attacked me with his sword, we fight a short time, I win quite easily, as I turned myself to see where the other are. I saw that the war boss had all killed them. He was holding the captain by the head.

My sensor detected a large amount of explosives in the room as the War boss throw the captain on the floor. I understand easily what will happen: The war boss arm the Bomb, the other marines units come to support us and the room explode…

I took my communication headphone and said:

_Assault Squad 1! It’s Soldier M!  The Control room is a trap! It will explode when you will arrive!

_8 Dead! The captain is mortally wounded and couldn’t escape!! Retreat!!! Retreat!!!

_Ok Soldier. We have received your information. The other squads has done their missions and had come back. Try to reach by yourself the bridge’s gate within 15 mins. If you can’t, we’re considered you as MIA.

There’s no more shooting in the place, and no more fighting…. Only beep of the explosives. The Orks have gone leaving their trap.

I reach the exit of the room, passed by the corpse of the medic: but I saw the female officer next to him, she was alive!!! I took her by the shoulder, she wasn’t injured and able to walk. 

We walked outside the room….nothing alive everywhere…. I walk as quickly as I can to the exit… But I must stop, I spit a large amount of blood and cannot breathe easily…. I am more wounded then I expected.

I took my bolter, my personal diary and gave them to her, hoping that she can reach the gate in time.

END OF THE DIARY
(*Eyes dilated with gaping mouth* Gosh, its getting intense)
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(Wait what?! The end of the dairy diary?)
-Scratches Cath's misspell of dairy to diary-
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
The Space marines' archives contain two other files: Ghost transmissions received from the space hulk and Blueperium officer’s audition report.
The story doesn't end like that
GHOST TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE SPACE HULK

10 mins left before Space Marine Ship going: The control room just exploded: It had make me fall on floor ….. Now the vessel is a scrap heap who will crash on the next space object.
On my sensor screen, I watched the Blueperium officer who was running to the gate…...and a bunch of things which were moving toward her. I can’t let them ….I tried to get up…. I felt more blood in my mouth, but I succeed. I saw a gun on a corpse on the left of the corridor where I was, I move hardly to it pick it and armed it.

8 Mins I shoot in the air, shouting, making as much noise as I can so that the things that were hunting noticed me. Great, now they heard me and move to my place

7 mins Genestealers comes around me: 3 of them….It will be my last battle, with only a gun and a blade  I’ve no chance against them… but I will not die alone!!!!

6 mins the explosion of the control room made an enormous hole in the ship’s shell ….. The attraction of a moon nearby start to enlarge the hole….
They turned around me …. We stare at each other’s ….If I shot first on one, the others will jump on me…

5m30 the biggest one run first to me, I avoid it hardly and it lacerated my left legs, I headshoot on the first on my right side, and stab the last.

5m the officer finally arrived at the gate showing my diary. They let her enter.

4m30
I repel one with my blade, the second genestealer fall, her brain’s dripping on the floor. I couldn’t avoid the attack of the third one, it removed my helm

4m
a big piece of the vessel tears of, causing literally an earthquake. The 2 monsters were shaken like puppets, thrown on the other side of the room. Me on the opposite.

3m
one of the genestealer didn’t bear the shock, apparently dead. The last one jump on his feet and run to me. I shoot it, but miss it. I want to shoot another time but no ammo… The genestealer jump on me, making me fall, lacerating my armor.

2m
I try to keep away his arms with my blade, but his jaw move close on my head.

1m
the ship broke in two parts. To avoid an explosion the marine’s ship quickly removed the bridges connected to the hulk

30s I
can’t…resist more, the genestealer’s jaws was 2cm close to my head. Arrgggggggg

0s
The hulk completely broke into pieces, me and the monster were expelled in space, dying a few second after.
Time to finish this off!

Blueperium officer's report:

date: xx/xx/xxxx
time: unknown

starting report...

Well, it's been a real mess down there. I didn't know how stupid I was to go all by myself into that crap, but... I understand now. All this years of training just for dying like a dog, what's the meaning of all of this?

Officer Cortez, reporting for duty. After recklessly thrusting into the enemy ship, I found myself surrounded by Green skins, I fought myself with all my assets in hands until it went hopeless. I rushed through the ammunition room, or something which looked like it and waited for some help.

I thought that some Sisters would come rescue me, but instead I got those Space Marine. As far as I have interacted with those... men? I learned that were very good at being killed by orks. I was enjoying the show of those meat shield getting killed when I noticed so of those Green skins packing the room with explosives. A deadly cocktail, since the ship was already badly damaged. I didn't had the time to move that one of those Space Marine landed on me, dead. I was surprised when one of those kind of men took me by the shoulder, it was quite unusual for them to be so delicate toward a Blueperium, but it didn't matter. This meatbag could help me out, and he did it perfectly. He was kind enough to die for my escape, he even gave me a strange thing.

Inspection of the object in process...

A diary. Great. That soldier gave me a diary. If I can use these knowledge against the Imperium, it will be very interesting. Those rats are taking me to their base, I will be assimilate there and then, I will come back with my troops, erasing their presence once the Green Menace will be destroyed.

One enemy at the time.

Cortez, out.
Plot twist! Due to the loss of her battle sisters, Inquisitor Emmie fell into despair and lost hope in the Emperor, she's now a champion of Khorne. Leading the armies of Chaos to eat away at all the worlds with her new band of Chaos sisters!

[Image: Chaos+Sisters.jpg]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]