Poll: WAAAAAAAAAAGH!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Excuse me?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Ya need sum fixin' Boys!?
(01-26-2016, 10:51 AM)Asilay Wrote: Wyrdgurl raport'n fer duty, BOSS!! Wherez we be need'n ta go?? Iz gon git us der in'a flash. N fer all ya zots o'er der on da uh'ver side'a dis WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! Youz gon'be soooooorry... Iz got da biggest, 'N da splodiest, 'N da MEANEST dakka youz neva seen!! I been savin it Fer da real WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Fink real 'ard weva youz wanna swim in da warp 'er not....

Now dis WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! be gettin' all proppa' n' killy! Youz see 'ere 'umiez!? DIS BE DA WYRDEST WYRDGURL EVA! I've seen 'er send 'ordez o' spikey boyz to da warp wifout 'splodin' like ovaz! (Before anyone asks, an Ork girl is just an Ork that smells better than the rest)

(01-26-2016, 11:24 AM)Maiveda Wrote: Ya need sum fixin' Boys!?

Dis betta be one o' dem reetoreekull queshchunz! Raport to da Big Mek! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
They're regrouping! Quick! Gimme that rpg, I'm going to blue away their heresy!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I iz fastezt medgurl eva!!

(01-26-2016, 12:20 PM)MDMA Wrote: Dis betta be one o' dem reetoreekull queshchunz! Raport to da Big Mek! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Ye haz Big Mek?!

BIONIKZ?!?!

(01-26-2016, 03:00 PM)CBM97 Wrote: They're regrouping! Quick! Gimme that rpg, I'm going to blue away their heresy!

Mmmmm, naiz teef 'ummie!
Lemme get 'em out for yer!!

Open wide, and say... AAARGH!
Wez gotz da biggast Mek fer da biggast WAAAAAAAGH!!!

Ahaha! Too bad da grotz 'ave bigga teef den deez 'umiez!
OY!! BOSS!! Whyz we eebin fight'n 'dez 'umiez?? Jus' lemme 'splode da planet 'N send'em all ta da deepest warp 'dey eva seen!!
Now that I tried to destroy the orcs, I'm starting to wonder... Why was there a war anyway?
(01-26-2016, 06:37 PM)Asilay Wrote: OY!! BOSS!! Whyz we eebin fight'n 'dez 'umiez?? Jus' lemme 'splode da planet 'N send'em all ta da deepest warp 'dey eva seen!!
Cuz if wez do, wez don' get no lootz, ya' zoggin' git!

(01-26-2016, 08:48 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Now that I tried to destroy the orcs, I'm starting to wonder... Why was there a war anyway?
Wez ain't no orcs ya' stoopid 'umie, we'z ORKZ!!!!
(01-26-2016, 09:10 PM)MDMA Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 06:37 PM)Asilay Wrote: OY!! BOSS!! Whyz we eebin fight'n 'dez 'umiez?? Jus' lemme 'splode da planet 'N send'em all ta da deepest warp 'dey eva seen!!
Cuz if wez do, wez don' get no lootz, ya' zoggin' git!

(01-26-2016, 08:48 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Now that I tried to destroy the orcs, I'm starting to wonder... Why was there a war anyway?
Wez ain't no orcs ya' stoopid 'umie, we'z ORKZ!!!!
When I created the Blueperium, it was first to bring peace and order... But you ruined it! 
I was planning to take over the servers, slowly... but you HAD to wage wars upon the lands... You shall receive no mercy from me!
The Emperium should have ended your life... Hopefully, I am here to finish their work!
'Ow 'bout youz say dat to my face when wez meet in kombat, ya zoggin' git?