Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's breeding RP?.
Question 
Hello again. I am trying yet to find a good RP that can match with me play style. But... I really do not know to much about RP styles, its by that reason, want to ask, before ask about the title of this thread. I want to ask....... Where can i find "RolePlay" styles information?. I try it by me self in google, and in this forum, but i do not found "good" information, i found some interesting post, but some things there are confused, and seems its just a short answer with low info... So if someone know a good page to know about differents styles of RP, and how to do it, please tellme.

Well, let go to the point. I search in google as i say before, and seems the "breeding RP" its about to people bang a girl to make her pregnant. I interpreted it that way, but not sure how true or how to do it in MNF Club, i mean... i not goin to do all time MMF or MMMF... What i plan its to go with the girl to the bed, 1 round, and cum, finish, go to bed again, and cum again, and repeat (with RP talk)... Its that correct?.

I try to ask help with people in game... But seems some people are not sure how it work, and the rest of it just ignore me... Undecided

By the way, me play style its like i say before, 1 round, cum, and repeat. Any good idea for RP with that?.

There are no defined terms for anything in role-play. Anyone who says otherwise is a muppet. It's why your best bet is always to ask the person you're playing with what they mean if it isn't clear. If they won't tell you then move on.

It's all down to communication.

For me, if a breeding scene isn't laced with monsters, eugenical horrors, and egg laying; it's not real breeding. 0 rounds in bed required.
So, not a farm-sim rp about gaining a financial empire?