Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
wow so the guys can also strip now...non premium as well?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(02-24-2016, 10:20 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: wow so the guys can also strip now...non premium as well?

What... the male avatars cannot strip...
Here to help and guide. 
Why not? Why can't male characters make shitload of money? Why can they only stick to the old methods (rodeo, glory hole) and spend money?
Also I want a furry suit as well
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
well..when the update first came out...i actually tried to us the pole lol...but it had some error...i refreshed and tried it again but this time it wouldn't allow to go on there lol...after that i haven't visited the bar...so yeah i was kinda surprised when you mentioned that guys also have a costume lol
The guys have the hat I was having, the Ushanka, and the cat ears as well...
Here to help and guide. 
is this just the normal costumes...or for the stripping?...i haven't visited the bar yet so i don't know about the updates there...as it is i won't be able to play the game for some few days (or weeks..depends) due to internet issues...so just curious..if those costumes are for stripping or just general?
(02-24-2016, 10:29 AM)Johnny_X Wrote: Why not? Why can't male characters make shitload of money? Why can they only stick to the old methods (rodeo, glory hole) and spend money?
Also I want a furry suit as well

I do not know, that part is not up to me, I know that ladies are more privileged for now..  but times will change.
Here to help and guide. 
(02-24-2016, 10:36 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: is this just the normal costumes...or for the stripping?...i haven't visited the bar yet so i don't know about the updates there...as it is i won't be able to play the game for some few days (or weeks..depends) due to internet issues...so just curious..if those costumes are for stripping or just general?

The cat costume is for walking around in it, maybe some RP.. but not for stripping.
Here to help and guide. 
aahhh ok ok..cool...thanks Smile
This new policy is bullshit. Has been like that for quite some time now, that the ladies are more privileged. Ladies got swimsuits before we did, they have gay sex, they have stripping and now furry suits!
Why not release the updates for both genders at the same time? Where's equality in that? This policy is sexistic!

Well if it's the girls getting cosmetic updates first, will be at least get tattoos and piercings first?
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath