Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Hmm.. Is the stripper outfit bugged?

I can see like only the bra and panties and then doing the colors the bra changes by itself and panties change by themselves; but not stockings/arm sleeves.. In the smaller icon of the outfit with the stockings, the latter option changes its color.

Edit: Nevermind, I hard to hard refresh the game.
Hello everyone, got a problem with the new update. I just can't find the place in Bar Vodka to buy the stripper outfit (i am a premium menber).Someone can help me ? Maybe i have to wait e little more ? thanks
Go to the lower part of the bar, and there is a magazine on one of the tables.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
You know the new feature is good when you spent more than $40,000 the day it was released. XD
I apreciate the help Vrook, but i can find this magazine in the Bar Vodka you talk about, maybe i can't have it ? i'm premium for not many days
Don't knowSad

Is that a joke Mortimer ?
Sacha. Try clearing the cache and then reloading the browser.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
[quote='Sacha24' pid='6412' dateline='1455897662']
I apreciate the help Vrook, but i can find this magazine in the Bar Vodka you talk about, maybe i can't have it ? i'm premium for not many days
Don't knowSad

When the bikinis came out I couldn't see the stand for a few hours, looking for it, people telling me that I was standing on it but it simply wasn't on my screen. Same thing when red heat first appeared and the lesbian pose. Just give it some time I am sure it will appear.
Heart juicylucy
Hard refresh fixes it. Either CTRL+F5 on game page or hold shift and click the reload in browser url.
thank you Vrook, it's work perfecty now
Now ladies have a furry cat suit as premium, cat ears for all users, the gentlemen have the ushanka... Hope you all like them.
Here to help and guide.