Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Hi I'm new to using this forum but have been wondering sice this game has been out a while are there any plans to add an impregnation system or has there been discussion on such a topic?
does anyone have problem with puffin browser these days?
Photo 
New update is...OK. It's nice that you can use it as a Futa but it would be even better if it "milked" your cock.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sadly the game crashed for me once I enter the Hucow Stall. That's no matter the connection I use. I always get the following error code
"unidentified type id .swf"
Sadly couldn't enjoy the new update because of that
can you add a blow job pose MM ? MM hasnt gotten any updates in a very long time
will you add another bed in the farm? one bed is not enough
[Image: a070.gif] Nice new sex pose in the barn!

Standing Doggie!

Bondage included!

Public sex!

Clothed sex enabled!

Milking pose (to whome it may concern)!

You can fuck all genders!

Futas have a cumshot by climax!

[Image: a057.gif]  What could be better?

You can earn no EXP!

I wanna slap her ass!!!

All cumshots are the same size. Bulks cumshot should be bigger!

You need an expensive Lactation pose...

400k Mnf$ is a lot of money....

[Image: n030.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I personally love the cow pose in all variations, but I feel like some changes should happen;
-Tentacle, bulk and futas should bulge the cow's belly with cum.
-It would be cool if the more people cum in the cow "Without resetting the cow", her belly should be fuller, and it would swing a bit. This could be a toggle in the milking stall that the cow chooses to activate or not.
-Hucows should have the cow proportions when in the beach or in lobby. Why do futas get dicks, bulk get the bulky bodies, but the cows just get milk dropping from their tits? It doesn't even make their hips or boobs bigger if they're not in a scene
-The hucow potion ONLY gives you a new pose if someone owns a farm. I do, but that's 2 money expenditures for 1 single pose, and the Hucows DO NOT GET any more than 1 single pose for the potion...Yet it's priced like the Futa or the Bulk...Despite not even giving a new appearance.
(09-05-2023, 04:25 AM)Kurague Wrote: -It would be cool if the more people cum in the cow "Without resetting the cow", her belly should be fuller, and it would swing a bit. This could be a toggle in the milking stall that the cow chooses to activate or not.

Look at this Mini Game. (Takes a moment to load...)

https://www.gamesofdesire.com/hentai/roc...trication/

[Image: k048.gif]
(09-05-2023, 09:46 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 04:25 AM)Kurague Wrote: -It would be cool if the more people cum in the cow "Without resetting the cow", her belly should be fuller, and it would swing a bit. This could be a toggle in the milking stall that the cow chooses to activate or not.

Look at this Mini Game. (Takes a moment to load...)

https://www.gamesofdesire.com/hentai/roc...trication/

[Image: k048.gif]

Oh, I know that mini game Wink...