Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
(01-31-2023, 11:49 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 10:15 PM)GARLADE Wrote: My english is pretty bad,maybe i cant explain it correctly.
hope this video help you https://imgur.com/a/hmmwBsJ

Thank you for that, but I cant see any system...?

[Image: d220.gif]
Right at the beginning of the puzzle, memorize all the red locks (if you have a bad memory, take a screenshot) and click on them, the order alone does not matter, once you have finished other red locks will have appeared, memorize again or take a screenshot and click on them, that's all.
In the video I point with the pointer to the red locks with which the puzzle begins and with which it ends, those are the ones that have to be clicked
(01-31-2023, 01:18 PM)GARLADE Wrote: Right at the beginning of the puzzle, memorize all the red locks (if you have a bad memory, take a screenshot) and click on them, the order alone does not matter, once you have finished other red locks will have appeared, memorize again or take a screenshot and click on them, that's all.
In the video I point with the pointer to the red locks with which the puzzle begins and with which it ends, those are the ones that have to be clicked
Okay!
Now I´ve got you!
I have to remember all red  locks in the beginning...
Then I have to click all those position, no matter to which color they have changed.
Then I have to repeat this round with the new red locks in a second round!
Voillá !!!

Great! [Image: a1161.gif]
Thumbs Up 
(01-31-2023, 07:33 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 01:18 PM)GARLADE Wrote: Right at the beginning of the puzzle, memorize all the red locks (if you have a bad memory, take a screenshot) and click on them, the order alone does not matter, once you have finished other red locks will have appeared, memorize again or take a screenshot and click on them, that's all.
Okay!
Now I´ve got you!
I have to remember all red  locks in the beginning...
Then I have to click all those position, no matter to which color they have changed.
Then I have to repeat this round with the new red locks in a second round!
Voillá !!!

Great! [Image: a1161.gif]
having on pieces of clothes while fucking,
Also more poses with bulk & futas.
The new pose for guys is out "double stuffing". Honestly, I liked this pose. Although few people will not like the idea of 2 dicks.
However, I would rate it 8.5/10.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif] 
There's a weird bug if you hire someone who has double-stuffing in the brothel. It lets you select 1-3 rounds. If you pay for 2 or 3, the first round is double stuffing, and in the second and third rounds you pick from your own poses which then proceed with completely different avatars. And the woman’s breasts rapidly change size the entire time.
(02-27-2023, 02:56 AM)BuckNaked Wrote: There's a weird bug if you hire someone who has double-stuffing in the brothel.  It lets you select 1-3 rounds. If you pay for 2 or 3, the first round is double stuffing, and in the second and third rounds you pick from your own poses which then proceed with completely different avatars. And the woman’s breasts rapidly change size the entire time.

Hey

I have noticed that too. It looks weird, not gonna lie, lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif] 
(02-27-2023, 06:22 AM)cumchantress Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 02:56 AM)BuckNaked Wrote: There's a weird bug if you hire someone who has double-stuffing in the brothel.  It lets you select 1-3 rounds. If you pay for 2 or 3, the first round is double stuffing, and in the second and third rounds you pick from your own poses which then proceed with completely different avatars. And the woman’s breasts rapidly change size the entire time.

Hey

I have noticed that too. It looks weird, not gonna lie, lol

I've seen a lot on MnF, but in seven years, I've never seen tits take defensive action until now
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I really appreciate the work of developers regarding the new update.Which would have easily been a new pose but adding extra cock made it into a new potion which costs 15 bucks and gives the real pleasure of the pose which would have been turned out into a disaster if it's a single cock.It maybe their creative decision with a deeper meaning(If anyone know please enlighten me).I hope in the upcoming days they add more and more extras to call it a potion.Finally kudos to the developers and expecting more creative works like this Smile
Why the girls can't keep the sexy costumes in bed? Is it really that hard to produce the animation with those costumes on?