Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
This new lactation update is awful. For one thing, it's a blatant attempt to get players to pay even more real money on top of premium to get content that has been requested by premiums and non-premiums alike. Just like the futa update. And houses. And yachts, which I don't recall seeing anybody ask for at all. Second, as a nursing mother who has experienced a LOT of harassment by males in particular who think lactation is intended for kinky fetishes and not providing nourishment to actual babies, this update is frustrating. Breastfeeding and lactation are already sexualized enough without games like this making it even more sexual! Stop making things worse for us, we already have to hide ourselves feeding our babies by sitting on toilets or in tiny special areas behind closed doors while older people can publicly dine in comfort without being turned into sex objects. Angry
(12-26-2019, 02:48 AM)JacarandaJuliet Wrote: This new lactation update is awful. For one thing, it's a blatant attempt to get players to pay even more real money on top of premium to get content that has been requested by premiums and non-premiums alike. Just like the futa update. And houses. And yachts, which I don't recall seeing anybody ask for at all. Second, as a nursing mother who has experienced a LOT of harassment by males in particular who think lactation is intended for kinky fetishes and not providing nourishment to actual babies, this update is frustrating. Breastfeeding and lactation are already sexualized enough without games like this making it even more sexual! Stop making things worse for us, we already have to hide ourselves feeding our babies by sitting on toilets or in tiny special areas behind closed doors while older people can publicly dine in comfort without being turned into sex objects. Angry

i personally enjoy the loooks but understand that some more shy women dont, however i also am against nursing areas since in my view we should be able to feed the little ones anywhere when they need it, so in personal protest i do it anywhere, ive yet to get in trouble for it though it might be because i live in europe.
As a male, the last thing i want to do is drive real women away from the game. So I agree with JacarandaJuliet, the Devs shouldn't have made such an offensive pose. It shows poor judgement.
I love breast play but this pose went too far with the milking aspect. I honestly am not looking for a gallon of milk when i play with breasts. They could have made the same pose without milk squirting out with every squeeze. It could have been included in 1 of the options but not all of the options.
I hope that these lovely women don't run from the game because of this. Please just ignore this pose and stick around for the more enjoyable aspects of the game. I don't know if the Devs are listening but in a futile attempt to help the game, I will be writing to the Devs to remind them of the more needed and less offensive poses that we have voted for all throughout 2019.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
They won't listen so it really doesn't matter.
(12-26-2019, 02:48 AM)JacarandaJuliet Wrote: This new lactation update is awful. For one thing, it's a blatant attempt to get players to pay even more real money on top of premium to get content that has been requested by premiums and non-premiums alike. Just like the futa update. And houses. And yachts, which I don't recall seeing anybody ask for at all. Second, as a nursing mother who has experienced a LOT of harassment by males in particular who think lactation is intended for kinky fetishes and not providing nourishment to actual babies, this update is frustrating. Breastfeeding and lactation are already sexualized enough without games like this making it even more sexual! Stop making things worse for us, we already have to hide ourselves feeding our babies by sitting on toilets or in tiny special areas behind closed doors while older people can publicly dine in comfort without being turned into sex objects. Angry

Since it didn't post the first time this post will be a bit more concise. While I agree it is a blatant money grab, I feel you are wrong about why women hide in bathrooms. You misrepresent the feeding fetish community as rampant sex fiends that are everywhere, when in reality they are a very quiet small fetish community that mostly shows up on fetish sites (which mnf is. its an anonymous sex game.) lactation isn't mandatory as you do have to pay and its controlled by the female player if you have it. As for why women hide in bathrooms, they do so because breasts are sexualized by 100% of straight men. Men see breasts and get horny. Very few of them get horny thinking about the milk.

Edit: I forgot to mention im not trying to be rude or anything just trying to be informative.

(12-26-2019, 07:34 AM)Linette Wrote:

i personally enjoy the loooks but understand that some more shy women dont, however i also am against nursing areas since in my view we should be able to feed the little ones anywhere when they need it, so in personal protest i do it anywhere, ive yet to get in trouble for it though it might be because i live in europe.

Its very exaggerated. its federal law to allow breast feeding in public in America. Privately owned companies CAN choose to disallow it as its that kind of law but most don't. the big companies (walmart etc) wont bother you for doing it. And workplaces cant choose to disallow you rights to breast feed as well. They have to allow pumping on paid breaks so long as you're not abusing it. They even allow extra breaks in some cases.

(12-26-2019, 12:52 PM)Overfiend Wrote: As a male, the last thing i want to do is drive real women away from the game.  So I agree with JacarandaJuliet, the Devs shouldn't have made such an offensive pose. It shows poor judgement.
I love breast play but this pose went too far with the milking aspect. I honestly am not looking for a gallon of milk when i play with breasts.  They could have made the same pose without milk squirting out with every squeeze.  It could have been included in 1 of the options but not all of the options.
I hope that these lovely women don't run from the game because of this.  Please just ignore this pose and stick around for the more enjoyable aspects of the game. I don't know if the Devs are listening but in a futile attempt to help the game, I will be writing to the Devs to remind them of the more needed and less offensive poses that we have voted for all throughout 2019.

Your argument is basically the same as "if mouths or for eating food why do men sexualize them and want blowjobs." While I agree that there needs to be a non lactation same pose. The pose is fine as is. Leave the breast feeding fetishests alone. they don't bother you. 

Also PLEASE mnf fix your forums. if you take longer than a minute to reply it cancels your post and you lose all your words.

I had a much more in-depth counter that sounded so more professional but now im just... UGH I don't wanna retype it all.
I don't think there's as much peoples offended by the breast feeding thing. This game is meant for consensual adults, after all. If that pose offends you, then simply don't use it. No one is forcing anyone to use it. I fail to see the point of that panic over that pose.
If the devs wanted more real women in the game there would be an entire suite of BDSM poses and gear. Lesbian poses would be as varied as hetrosexual poses. Community interface options would have been improved to support players with advanced literary skills.

There would be werewolves too. At least fourteen. In public. No therapy required.

My point? Women are the kinkiest fuckers around. We only pretend to be delicate angels to get higher quality dick from guys with weak stomachs. That cowgirl picture on the login screen is vanilla as fuck. She isn't even branded or leashed! She's in control and happy that the dick-elves are hungry for generous helpings of tit-meat.

As for the new pose, I've always said I'd consider premium membership again if an update came along that interested me. Here it is. It's a decent set of animations. A great variety of sexual dynamics to allow softer breastfeeding play to some hands on bovine-based punishment. Sure there are a handful of faults you could find with it but overall it's a job well done.

Shame the payment model is refined daftyism. I'd consider paying for this new style of content update if the subscription fee was dropped. Or perhaps tie it in with the subscription to make premium feel more valuable? That's a precedent for a whole set of poses mnfclub could be selling to 'free' players for one off payments.

But not both ways! If this was just an xp grind attached to premium membership I'd be paying for premium right now. RIGHT NOW.

Come on blizz!!!!! Get it together!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
You're entitled to like the pose just as much as im entitled to have objections to it. If paying $15 for a milking pose excites you then go for it.

To clarify
I diagreed with
1. The cost,
2. The choice of this pose update over others that may have appealed to more people
3. The excessive milking her like a cow.

For clarification, i don't mind some milk during breast play. Its kinda hot. But i just felt this pose went too far with the gallons. These are women not cows. I think the pose looks great. But if they toned it down just a bit so milk is not coming out of every action then it be more appealing to me . a few options with milk shooting out and a few options without would have better a better balance and more palatable.

Besides i think the cost of the pose is so much worse and it alot less appealing than the milk.

If BDSM will attract for females to the game then I'd love so see more request for it in the sex pose suggestions thread.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
The dominant poses are still the most popular from my eyes. I know I speak from my personal experiences but it's always been Full Nelson and Pile Driver that yields the best reactions. I'm not discrediting the vanilla content nor those who prefer it. But its not everyone that prefere it that way, far from it. My point is ignoring the bdsm crowd didn't work out well for mnf so far.
If I remember correctly, the bdsm gear for guys has a collar. The one for women doesn't.

My suffering is endless.