Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
I really shouldn't be surprised, but this $15 per character is straight bullshit. I knew they were getting greedier, but damn this exceeds even my assholish expectations.
Dodgy
10k isnt much for 24 hours but lmao 15 real dollars for prement like thats complete bullshit but there be someone that will buy it im sure since this feature been asked for for a long time

i actually feel sorry for the people who has requested that feature just to get slap in the face
Yes, my girlfriend isn't paying for it, it is sad that mnf thinks so little of us, and has gotten so money hungry.
i mean i not one so it dont matter to me but i know alot of people wanting it and i have a few friends that wanted it so i asked them if they going to pay or not
i'm happy that "futas" are finally in, just really fucking disappointed that they aren't futas. after all, futanari have pussies too. the word Futanari means "feminine hermaphrodite" and is japanese in origin.

still happy, but really disappointed
Pathetic
Yes, I could see maybe 500 or 1k for 24 hours to try it, and then 5k to 10k, game cash, for the permanent pose, but not the way it is set up, that is so sad.
well i hope next time they get a double dick for males XD
(10-12-2019, 09:43 AM)Astronaut Wrote: In the end, there’s a business being run. The 10k doesn’t shock me, though I’m not familiar with how hard it is to make money these days. As for the $15 price tag, it is what it is. Maybe it will get updated, maybe not.
Regardless, it’s a big update, wether the content is to everyone’s liking or not. Thinking of it like the expansion to an online game probably makes it a bit more justifiable.

I think the biggest/most common complaint I have been hearing, is that it is only available for one avatar instead of the whole account. I’m sure if the $15 option allowed access for all female avatars to obtain the futa potion on one account, then there wouldnt be such a frenzy.
Well, imho they could make that thing in a next patch. Plus I doubt that there is someone with, say, 2 characters on the same account and already spent 30$ for two potions.