Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What toys are we using?
(01-21-2016, 07:33 PM)823 Wrote: A vibrator that vibrates to music? This might just be my dream toy. Blush

and thats why we have this thread, to share idea's ^^
I appreciate the idea Joana...when i feel better i have to make a visit to a place i know...i promise that when i try it, i post in here, kisses

(01-21-2016, 05:43 PM)MsTan Wrote: For me, like Roberta said, two fingers do the trick, if that is not enough, i use another one...and in rare occasions, i have my blue friend...always can count with him...LOVE YOU BLUE!!!
What about all of them? Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-22-2016, 12:13 AM)Roberta Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:43 PM)MsTan Wrote: For me, like Roberta said, two fingers do the trick, if that is not enough, i use another one...and in rare occasions, i have my blue friend...always can count with him...LOVE YOU BLUE!!!

whelp... thats a bit too much for me... instead of stuffing everything in i usually go for vibrational help Tongue
A We Vibe Tango is perfect for me, small, high intensity and no batteries. Plus it does the job every time, guaranteed.
Heart juicylucy
Roberta...all of them? an high five? i could use some scientific explanation about the stretch need to do that...every woman are diferent of course, but for the large majority, such thing is absolutely painful, even with alot stimulation and the exact amount of excitment...im a mom, twice...the most painfull moments of my life, so...Roberta i appreciate, but i pass!!!
(01-21-2016, 05:15 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:03 PM)Vally Wrote: Personal opinion here, but as miss Rain said, as a guy I am really going 110% to help create that magical moment and help mt partner to achieve the end point of this fine game, that is a great way to experience the moment, me, her and that toy, whatever she has at her reach.

And you, as a guy, dont use any tools to keep the fun going?

Sorry Joana, no toys, no fun, no nothing...work, work, work, my only toy is an anti-stress ball that i squeez, and squeez....

MsTan i love the blue too...my team colors Big Grin

I have to say one thing...damn you, lucky toy!!!!

(01-21-2016, 05:44 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: Shame, would love to hear a dudes opinion on back door play for a change Tongue only have my own experience to draw from

Old Blue? any details on size or shape?

back door Joana? i have a toy for that...door, A CHAIR...hours and hours of extreme sensations!!!!

(01-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:46 PM)MsTan Wrote: Looks like this one, sort off...but is mine, only mine!!!! i dont share, hihihi

oh that looks fun.

i have this one thing, it was a gift, dont know the name. but you put it in a specail thong (it has a pocket for it) and put the remote somewheren near you speakers. then the thing in your pants buzzes along with the music you are wearing... 

now i play mnf with some nice clasical music and im in constant relaxed mode : *content sigh*

So...if you want to change your mode...you just change the music? i hope i meet you when you are listening Heavy Metal, Miss Joana....
(01-22-2016, 12:13 AM)Roberta Wrote:

WOW...all of them, i just cant stay so much time away from this...

(01-22-2016, 01:11 AM)juicylucy Wrote: A We Vibe Tango is perfect for me, small, high intensity and no batteries. Plus it does the job every time, guaranteed.

Is something like that miss lucy? usb cable and everything, fancy stuff...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

exciting thread...keep going, ladies Big Grin
RP All Rounder Smile
(01-22-2016, 01:03 PM)GTantrum Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 01:11 AM)juicylucy Wrote: A We Vibe Tango is perfect for me, small, high intensity and no batteries. Plus it does the job every time, guaranteed.

Is something like that miss lucy? usb cable and everything, fancy stuff...

Yes, that's the one. Except mine is purple.
Heart juicylucy