Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What toys are we using?
Hey everyone!

It might be just me, but when the good stuff starts to happen in game, i sometimes like to take out some of the toys i have laying around.
Do any of you want to share stories of the type of stuff you use?

Have fun!
....Joana, why dont you tell us first what kind of toys you use to have laying around?
Also photos of the toys would be quite informative.
Here to help and guide. 
Hey Joana!

I share your sentiment with using toys when things get heated. Wink Personally, I have the Hitachi magic wand that I use to stimulate myself when I'm in the mood with my partner and I highly recommend it. I feel like it greatly enhances the experience for me and for my partner as well! While I may be less chatty in the "words per minute" sense while using it, I get more into the sexual experience and find myself being more descriptive with my actions and what I would like to do to my partner. I've found that telling my partner that I'm using a toy on my end usually makes them more excited and eager! Sometimes I'll ask my partner to talk dirty to me, ask them what they want to do to me, and the like and I'll just soak in the words and get lost in the moment while using my wand. I guess you could say that I'm an advocate for the use of toys to help enhance roleplay, fantasies and all other sexual experiences!  Tongue
(01-21-2016, 04:40 PM)MeganRain Wrote: Hey Joana!

I share your sentiment with using toys when things get heated. Wink Personally, I have the Hitachi magic wand that I use to stimulate myself when I'm in the mood with my partner and I highly recommend it. I feel like it greatly enhances the experience for me and for my partner as well! While I may be less chatty in the "words per minute" sense while using it, I get more into the sexual experience and find myself being more descriptive with my actions and what I would like to do to my partner. I've found that telling my partner that I'm using a toy on my end usually makes them more excited and eager! Sometimes I'll ask my partner to talk dirty to me, ask them what they want to do to me, and the like and I'll just soak in the words and get lost in the moment while using my wand. I guess you could say that I'm an advocate for the use of toys to help enhance roleplay, fantasies and all other sexual experiences!  Tongue

Thanks for sharing Megan!
I have noticed the same, telling the partner that im playing does make the game more fun! Usually i just use an off brand bullet vibrator and some oil to rub Smile
But i am getting a bit bored with the old reliable, hence the thread to look for inspiration Tongue
Personal opinion here, but as miss Rain said, as a guy I am really going 110% to help create that magical moment and help mt partner to achieve the end point of this fine game, that is a great way to experience the moment, me, her and that toy, whatever she has at her reach.
Here to help and guide. 
(01-21-2016, 03:49 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: Hey everyone!

It might be just me, but when the good stuff starts to happen in game, i sometimes like to take out some of the toys i have laying around.
Do any of you want to share stories of the type of stuff you use?

Have fun!

Believe me Joana, most of us will feel itsy bitsy inside when thing starts to heat up Wink

Though we men do it differently though Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I have two. They're called index and middle finger.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-21-2016, 05:03 PM)Vally Wrote: Personal opinion here, but as miss Rain said, as a guy I am really going 110% to help create that magical moment and help mt partner to achieve the end point of this fine game, that is a great way to experience the moment, me, her and that toy, whatever she has at her reach.

And you, as a guy, dont use any tools to keep the fun going?
(01-21-2016, 05:15 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:03 PM)Vally Wrote: Personal opinion here, but as miss Rain said, as a guy I am really going 110% to help create that magical moment and help mt partner to achieve the end point of this fine game, that is a great way to experience the moment, me, her and that toy, whatever she has at her reach.

And you, as a guy, dont use any tools to keep the fun going?

Sorry miss Joana, I have no toys, so that just leaves my palm and fingers, even if I do not do it that often ... but that is the only way I have to pleasure myself... sometimes listening to how my partners plays with me.. doing the same on the other side of the screen.
Here to help and guide.