Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What toys are we using?
my pleasure vally...even sick i dont fail on you!!!
(01-21-2016, 05:46 PM)MsTan Wrote: Looks like this one, sort off...but is mine, only mine!!!! i dont share, hihihi

oh that looks fun.

i have this one thing, it was a gift, dont know the name. but you put it in a specail thong (it has a pocket for it) and put the remote somewheren near you speakers. then the thing in your pants buzzes along with the music you are wearing... 

now i play mnf with some nice clasical music and im in constant relaxed mode : *content sigh*
(01-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:46 PM)MsTan Wrote: Looks like this one, sort off...but is mine, only mine!!!! i dont share, hihihi

oh that looks fun.

i have this one thing, it was a gift, dont know the name. but you put it in a specail thong (it has a pocket for it) and put the remote somewheren near you speakers. then the thing in your pants buzzes along with the music you are wearing... 

now i play mnf with some nice clasical music and im in constant relaxed mode : *content sigh*

Wow... that little thing caught my attention, I do not know what it is but I wanna see it .. can you find a photo miss Joana?
Here to help and guide. 
(01-21-2016, 07:02 PM)Vally Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:

oh that looks fun.

Wow... that little thing caught my attention, I do not know what it is but I wanna see it .. can you find a photo miss Joana?

ok silly me, it has the name on it... i am truly a silly billy. its called an OhMyBod Club vibe and its pretty fucking great. this picture is from the googles:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you miss Joana, much appreciated for the visual, just as I pictured it. Indeed it looks lots of fun... but sadly it is only for home use ....
Here to help and guide. 
(01-21-2016, 07:20 PM)Vally Wrote: Thank you miss Joana, much appreciated for the visual, just as I pictured it. Indeed it looks lots of fun... but sadly it is only for home use ....

it doesnt have to be ;P anywhere with music works. and it is pretty quiet, so you can even wear it in public if you are carfull
(01-21-2016, 07:24 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 07:20 PM)Vally Wrote: Thank you miss Joana, much appreciated for the visual, just as I pictured it. Indeed it looks lots of fun... but sadly it is only for home use ....

it doesnt have to be ;P anywhere with music works. and it is pretty quiet, so you can even wear it in public if you are carfull

Could I invite you to the opera and a rock concert after that miss... We will have a blast!!!
Here to help and guide. 
(01-21-2016, 07:30 PM)Vally Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 07:24 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:

Could I invite you to the opera and a rock concert after that miss... We will have a blast!!!

only if i can bring my giant plumed fan! or else i would surely overheat at the opera Tongue
A vibrator that vibrates to music? This might just be my dream toy. Blush
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I will make sure that you will have all the air you need miss Joana! or other means to vent all that heat.
Here to help and guide.