Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What toys are we using?
Appart from fleshlights, I would say that tissues are the best sextoys for men x)
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-21-2016, 05:19 PM)Vally Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:15 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:03 PM)Vally Wrote: Personal opinion here, but as miss Rain said, as a guy I am really going 110% to help create that magical moment and help mt partner to achieve the end point of this fine game, that is a great way to experience the moment, me, her and that toy, whatever she has at her reach.

And you, as a guy, dont use any tools to keep the fun going?

Sorry miss Joana, I have no toys, so that just leaves my palm and fingers, even if I do not do it that often ... but that is the only way I have to pleasure myself... sometimes listening to how my partners plays with me.. doing the same on the other side of the screen.

makes sence, most guys dont need that much right? Tongue
Indeed.. we are the simple ones of this species, that is cause we have it on the outside Tongue miss
Here to help and guide. 
(01-21-2016, 05:26 PM)Vally Wrote: Indeed.. we are the simple ones of this species, that is cause we have it on the outside Tongue miss
While i will be the first to admit it is really fun to put stuff in instead of playing with the outside of 'your kind'. i hear we womenfolk arnt the only ones who can take toys and enter ourselfs...
Any experience with that?
(01-21-2016, 05:33 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 05:26 PM)Vally Wrote: Indeed.. we are the simple ones of this species, that is cause we have it on the outside Tongue miss
While i will be the first to admit it is really fun to put stuff in instead of playing with the outside of 'your kind'. i hear we womenfolk arnt the only ones who can take toys and enter ourselfs...
Any experience with that?
I have also heard that there are such men, I do not judge them, if that is what gives them pleasure, so be it, let them enjoy it as much as they desire. As for me, I am a fairly simple man miss, never tried, do not know if I will, who knows what lays before me.
Here to help and guide. 
For me, like Roberta said, two fingers do the trick, if that is not enough, i use another one...and in rare occasions, i have my blue friend...always can count with him...LOVE YOU BLUE!!!
Shame, would love to hear a dudes opinion on back door play for a change Tongue only have my own experience to draw from

Old Blue? any details on size or shape?
Patience and you will hear about such experiences miss Joana.
Here to help and guide. 
ahahahah Joana, keep dreaming with that, my dear!!!!

Looks like this one, sort off...but is mine, only mine!!!! i dont share, hihihi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-21-2016, 05:46 PM)MsTan Wrote: ahahahah Joana, keep dreaming with that, my dear!!!!

And finally, a lady that does listen to me, Thank you Mrs Tan, love you long time.
Here to help and guide.