Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape
Apart preferences regarding rape RP (always refused to do it) I think he's only trying to understand, or maybe trolling.
(01-20-2016, 10:30 PM)blade2 Wrote: I was trying to find out what rape is in the game and how it is used

Don't escalate that quickly because he just used the term "rape", or we'll start a neverending ethics thread about it.

(01-21-2016, 09:13 AM)Sharpey Wrote: I've said in a previous thread that I think rape RP is only acceptable in private, where all players are fully aware and consenting (even if the avatar is not).

Agree.

-----
Anyway rape doesn't increase the exp gained as it's only RP. Actually if you're a free member it's even pointless to level up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with you bango...but what i wrote is nothing to do with ethycal, just try to explain what rape really is...you will be surprise about the among of people who think rape have to do with sex, some even catalog that as just a sexual variation, is not...any form of sex who is not consensual, is rape!!! and yes, happen alot among couples, married or not...
End of discussion for me...this is a game for us to have fun, but i decide to make the alert, sorry for that...
This is a heavy subject, and it is a fantasy I have run into before in this game.
I tried it and I HATED it! My partner said she enjoyed it, but i was feeling "dirty" for the resto of the day.
Heck, later on I was even asked to do something that could be debatable if it was a rape scene or not, and I went with my curiosity.. again, my partner enjoyed it, and I didn't.
I think its the only thing I have tried in this game i can say I will never do again so far.

But yeah, there are people interested in exploring this, and you might find some Blade...
Every word a world
(01-21-2016, 03:35 AM)malesub Wrote: I was actually going to make a thread with this exact same title, only it was going to be me expressing my concerns about what I believe to be an increase in a desire to see rape in the game, for example seeing a suggestion of being able to rape NPC's. I really hope I'm not the only guy who has concerns about this. I'm not necessarily condemning roleplaying, but actual rape makes me want to vomit, even if it's just in-game. I only hope that the developers never add the availability to actually rape in the game.
Don't worry malesub your not the only guy who would condemn this game if they allowed users to actually rape other avatars and NPCs outside of rp of course
(01-20-2016, 10:30 PM)blade2 Wrote: I was trying to find out what rape is in the game and how it is used. Another player told me you can use it to level up faster. I would real like to have help with this please. Thanks so much.

*Facepalm*

The question is why do YOU wanna level up faster? Do you get awards if you reach level 5 within an hour? Huh

Just in case new players are reading this thread: There are no apparent benefits of getting higher levels in this game as of date. They are only indicators that you fucked a lot of people. And no there are no exact way of performing rape as is, and it should be.

P.S. That title scares me for a bit first time I see it.
Not the tittle ban, the levity adjacent to the subject, like an objectiv to achief, no matter what...that scares the hell out of me!!!
Yep, no matter the circumstances ,rape is still so wrong. More so in real life.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Ban. theres no rape in here...lets clear that once and for all...the idea of someone could rape and get rewarded for that, THAT IS SCARY!!!
I read this thread once, then twice, read it on more time and...NO COMENTS, everything is said and well said!!
For the user that create this...get well!!!
(01-22-2016, 09:39 AM)MsTan Wrote: Ban. theres no rape in here...lets clear that once and for all...the idea of someone could rape and get rewarded for that, THAT IS SCARY!!!

And wrong... just. dont
Every word a world