Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape
I was trying to find out what rape is in the game and how it is used. Another player told me you can use it to level up faster. I would real like to have help with this please. Thanks so much.
Ok, so... No? What the actual heck. Do you know how weird that sounds? xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-20-2016, 10:30 PM)blade2 Wrote: I was trying to find out what rape is in the game and how it is used. Another player told me you can use it to level up faster. I would real like to have help with this please. Thanks so much.

You're kidding, right? Unless you and your consenting partner (I can't stress the word "consenting" enough) are doing rape role-play, there is no rape in the game. If you are into that sort of thing, I would be transparent about it with your partners and see if they're into it as well.
WHAT THE FUCK?

Okay, that was a rather impulsive reaction. Yes, you can do rape role-play, but it is only role-play and all parties involved must be consenting. It's actually impossible to 'rape' in game, as the other person has to accept an invitation to your room, and get into bed with you, and not leave the bed as you force yourself on them.

And as it can only be role-play, either it is done outside of the bed, in which case you get 0 exp, or you do it in bed but it'll take longer than just having quick sex with people who just want to click through scenes.

So no, 'rape' does not help you level up faster, whatsoever.
If OP is making a joke, I'm not amused. Otherwise, I highly suggest you look up the term to understand the implications of role playing it, because the game itself certainly doesn't enforce it. And no, it does not level you up any faster... 

Whoever told you that needs to understand it's not something to joke about. Just looking at the thread title makes my skin crawl.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I was actually going to make a thread with this exact same title, only it was going to be me expressing my concerns about what I believe to be an increase in a desire to see rape in the game, for example seeing a suggestion of being able to rape NPC's. I really hope I'm not the only guy who has concerns about this. I'm not necessarily condemning roleplaying, but actual rape makes me want to vomit, even if it's just in-game. I only hope that the developers never add the availability to actually rape in the game.
(01-21-2016, 03:35 AM)malesub Wrote: I was actually going to make a thread with this exact same title, only it was going to be me expressing my concerns about what I believe to be an increase in a desire to see rape in the game, for example seeing a suggestion of being able to rape NPC's. I really hope I'm not the only guy who has concerns about this. I'm not necessarily condemning roleplaying, but actual rape makes me want to vomit, even if it's just in-game. I only hope that the developers never add the availability to actually rape in the game.

I don't think we should be worried about rape in this game. To be fair, I'm not familiar with many more MnF games so I don't know if they've touched that subject in the past. It would alienate a lot of female users and hopefully male too. I would not be able to support a multiplayer online game and company if they glorified rape. I'm with you and hope that rape NEVER enters the game. There are many other ways the developers could introduce new sexual options to create new experiences. Rape shouldn't be at the top of that agenda or on that agenda at all.
Except for extrem games about BDSM, I don't remember any offline MnF game using rape. So we can assume there won't have such a possibility here (it makes me sick too).
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-21-2016, 08:46 AM)Benny87 Wrote: Except for extrem games about BDSM, I don't remember any offline MnF game using rape. So we can assume there won't have such a possibility here (it makes me sick too).

Mortal Cumbutt? That was hardly fully consensual.
The Tsunade games, where she's drunk/ asleep?
There are a couple where the woman is unconscious.

But these are not exactly implementable in this game. NPC sceneswould be possible, but I think it would be near suicidal for the dev team to be seen as promoting rape.

I've said in a previous thread that I think rape RP is only acceptable in private, where all players are fully aware and consenting (even if the avatar is not).
Well Blade, let me tell you this...you can't level up faster by raping, you can level up by fucking, using the rape RP, like all the others said to you...now...allow me to talk a little about rape, i sincere hope that is only one thing you wanna try in here, something you want to use to explore your mind, in that case, i say go for it, just be carefull with the approach you make, be nice, be polite, ask if your partner want to try that, and if she says yes, enter the character and have fun!!! IF its more than just that...rape is not about sex, is about control, is about a sociopaty, is the desire to control the other using force, normally rapist or sexual predators are miserably persons, with no control, not even his own life, and seek that to gain some, those people dont take any real pleasure with the act himself, only take pleasure with the pain they cause...and you bet that a victim of a rapist, suffer alot, thats a thing that leave scars for life...yes my dear, rape IS A SERIOUS DEAL, that's why i dont do stuff like that in here...