Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape
Actually... I did a rape once... But this was fun... I know, it's sounds outrageous... But every person was consenting to it... Rape is not a thing to do in real life... But I mean... This game is here to fulfill your fantasies, right? So... If it's in the game, I'm ok with it... Not that I agree with the concept... But you have to be open minded in here.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-22-2016, 06:08 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Actually... I did a rape once... But this was fun... I know, it's sounds outrageous... But every person was consenting to it... Rape is not a thing to do in real life... But I mean... This game is here to fulfill your fantasies, right? So... If it's in the game, I'm ok with it... Not that I agree with the concept... But you have to be open minded in here.

I think everyone is on board with your sentiment but the words "every person consenting to it" are critical here. As other people and myself have said, it is okay to roleplay the scenario if its a fantasy and there is consent. Without that acquiescence from the two parties, any sort of rape language in game is demeaning, disgusting and harassment.
(01-22-2016, 06:58 PM)MeganRain Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 06:08 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Actually... I did a rape once... But this was fun... I know, it's sounds outrageous... But every person was consenting to it... Rape is not a thing to do in real life... But I mean... This game is here to fulfill your fantasies, right? So... If it's in the game, I'm ok with it... Not that I agree with the concept... But you have to be open minded in here.

I think everyone is on board with your sentiment but the words "every person consenting to it" are critical here. As other people and myself have said, it is okay to roleplay the scenario if its a fantasy and there is consent. Without that acquiescence from the two parties, any sort of rape language in game is demeaning, disgusting and harassment.

I think she meant that she herself and her partner consented to do the act, not every person, or every person involved during the act consented to it.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(01-23-2016, 03:20 AM)Bansai Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 06:58 PM)MeganRain Wrote:

I think she meant that she herself and her partner consented to do the act, not every person, or every person involved during the act consented to it.

That's what I said as well or at least I had hoped that is how I came across. I think that this entire issue has been put into bed for the most part. You either have rape role play with a consenting partner or you don't. I completely understand that it is a fantasy that some are wanting to visit and experience but I was just just trying to underline the common theme in this thread that consent and transparency are important.
Tip, try role playing if there not into it sure they will let you know...

I role played injecting someone with a sedative the other day then she and another guy got it on, So some peeps are into it some ain't just tread carefully with that one.
A rape thing? hmmm, not my confort zone, but im here to try everything...so i dont say nothing *zipping my mouth*
To be simple is to be great