Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Assassination
happens when someone is butthurt ;p
(01-14-2016, 10:05 PM)Emmie Wrote: There's a difference between telling your friends and telling random people. If I meet someone really creepy, I might tell friends about it, I wouldn't shout it to the world though. Unless in a post about creepy situations or whatever, and even then I wouldn't use names.

In that aspect...my friend was right....coz she told only her female friends....and that was what....i had posted earlier
(01-14-2016, 03:07 PM)trainheartnet Wrote: But what if a person forces you....u know...with RP.....for eg : is in well.....raping mood.....and ur not interested for some reason.......This happened here to a friend of mine.....She asked me to fwd the message to all my female friends......What would u call that?? 

I believed her and did what asked me to.....what about u guys?? 

Coz ....maybe she has developed real feelings for her fellow players......i Have too......What about u guys??

Sorry, i dont understand that, how? how can anyone in here force anything? if the partner dont want...just leave!!! if the room is yours, kick him out!!! end of story...why tell? ok, we have in here a thread call "THE WORST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE", your friend go there, and with no names, tell her experience, done...why tell other people in the game? warning? for what? and if that other person, like that stuff?...too many issues for a game when we supposed to have fun!!!
(01-16-2016, 11:09 AM)Tantrum Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 03:07 PM)trainheartnet Wrote: But what if a person forces you....u know...with RP.....for eg : is in well.....raping mood.....and ur not interested for some reason.......This happened here to a friend of mine.....She asked me to fwd the message to all my female friends......What would u call that?? 

I believed her and did what asked me to.....what about u guys?? 

Coz ....maybe she has developed real feelings for her fellow players......i Have too......What about u guys??

Sorry, i dont understand that, how? how can anyone in here force anything? if the partner dont want...just leave!!! if the room is yours, kick him out!!! end of story...why tell? ok, we have in here a thread call "THE WORST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE", your friend go there, and with no names, tell her experience, done...why tell other people in the game? warning? for what? and if that other person, like that stuff?...too many issues for a game when we supposed to have fun!!!

Ist of all........ She's concerned about others....and i meant Strictly her Friends....Not Random people.....
2ndly.....if someone is pmin u about someone else....u could either Listen to him/her or simply ignore the warnin....I don understand what was the need of this post then........
3rdly........Fun means different things for different people.......Even if it's just a game.......It can vary from RPin' sex to Rpin' some scene.....Rpin' war.....Fun is a broad term here....
Sorry, i still dont get it...
1. shes concerned...about what? thats a bad sexual experience, THATS IT!!! she dont like, OK, i dont like alot of things, many people in here have bad experiences, and so what? for me is simple, people dont get it...this isn't real life, the guy wasn't really rape her, maybe, your friend have found one hell of a partner, and just cant handdle it, that happens too...i repeat why warn? even her friends, why warn? there is a diference in tell one bad experience to your friends, or warn someone about peticular guy or girl, the first is for fun - "ey listen what happen to me....i freak out, and leave the guy" the other is like to report someone - "i meet -------- he try to rape me, please stay away from him" i hope in put it that way, you see the diference...
2. sure you can listen, but to take her pain in your hands and post it in here in her name...i cant classified that!!! or your friend...is really you and you dont have the courage to assume, or....sorry i cant find any word to describe what you are...that my dear friend is ilegal, its difamation, you are just saying that a guy did that, with only the word of your friend, no proves, no nothing, not even happen to you...you just heard it!!!
3. fun is fun, if 2 people accept doing whatever they decide to do, for much imoral, ilegal and against nature that is, its up to them...and i repeat, in here, no one can force anyone to do anything...if someone dont like just go away, ignore if he persist, and in an extreme case, report him...
(01-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Tantrum Wrote: Sorry, i still dont get it...
1. shes concerned...about what? thats a bad sexual experience, THATS IT!!! she dont like, OK, i dont like alot of things, many people in here have bad experiences, and so what? for me is simple, people dont get it...this isn't real life, the guy wasn't really rape her, maybe, your friend have found one hell of a partner, and just cant handdle it, that happens too...i repeat why warn? even her friends, why warn? there is a diference in tell one bad experience to your friends, or warn someone about peticular guy or girl, the first is for fun - "ey listen what happen to me....i freak out, and leave the guy" the other is like to report someone - "i meet -------- he try to rape me, please stay away from him" i hope in put it that way, you see the diference...
2. sure you can listen, but to take her pain in your hands and post it in here in her name...i cant classified that!!! or your friend...is really you and you dont have the courage to assume, or....sorry i cant find any word to describe what you are...that my dear friend is ilegal, its difamation, you are just saying that a guy did that, with only the word of your friend, no proves, no nothing, not even happen to you...you just heard it!!!
3. fun is fun, if 2 people accept doing whatever they decide to do, for much imoral, ilegal and against nature that is, its up to them...and i repeat, in here, no one can force anyone to do anything...if someone dont like just go away, ignore if he persist, and in an extreme case, report him...

Dude! I think u didnt get what i wanted to convey...I'll say it for the last time.....But i can say it 1000 times more.......Maybe this game is named "meetandfuckclub".......But i think it's more than that....I think many people would agree on that......i think some people have developed bonds much gr8er..........and i think it's no pb if they care about them.........Again as per takin her pain, i agree i did it....but i didnt take her name, neither did i take his........

I'd lastly say (i said this earlier too)....If someone's sayin somethin about someone in the game......bad or good......either u hear and forget....or u remember......It's ur choice........So i think this post shouldn't have been there in the 1st place......that's all......
You think its more than that, i know its more than that...we all have some bonds in here, i lost people in here, people who erase his avatar, and i feel an empty inside, i guess you have it too, so many of us feel the exact same thing...so yes! i understand your friend, she told her friends about something that she dont like, something that freak her out, i even understand if she...post in here, or in some other thread, what i dont get it, is why, you post by her (sure, no names) refering a third person (no name) about a situation, you dont know for sure how it happens or even if it really happens, because all you have is the word of your friend, nothing more.
So, for finish (and i mean it) what i try to say from the begining is, you listen your friend, you accept her word, fine...you dont have to post nothing in here, it wasn't your business, but you did, even with no names...you gossip!! and that is EXACTLY what we are discussing in this thread, thats a CHARACTER ASSASINATION!!!!!
Over and out....
(01-17-2016, 11:08 AM)Tantrum Wrote: You think its more than that, i know its more than that...we all have some bonds in here, i lost people in here, people who erase his avatar, and i feel an empty inside, i guess you have it too, so many of us feel the exact same thing...so yes! i understand your friend, she told her friends about something that she dont like, something that freak her out, i even understand if she...post in here, or in some other thread, what i dont get it, is why, you post by her (sure, no names) refering a third person (no name) about a situation, you dont know for sure how it happens or even if it really happens, because all you have is the word of your friend, nothing more.
So, for finish (and i mean it) what i try to say from the begining is, you listen your friend, you accept her word, fine...you dont have to post nothing in here, it wasn't your business, but you did, even with no names...you gossip!! and that is EXACTLY what we are discussing in this thread, thats a CHARACTER ASSASINATION!!!!!
Over and out....

lol...Dude
Character assassination would be when you name a character, and try to shift the opinion of people badly towards that character. So if you don't mention any names, it kinda defeats the purpose. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Emmie, you are right in there, she dont post any names...but, she specify what she thinks that happen...that, is what i question about in the first place...if it happen to her, ok, i could take her word, but no, not with her, just on a "i heard about it base", and that for me is gossiping, ok, not a character assassination, but gossiping.
If she just post without any specification, not mentioning the part of the raping, i accept, i could reply that i dont agree with her friend, but accept what she did, and i would tell her, that i hope she haven't difused the new like her friend ask, because if she did that, using the character name, thats a character assassination...i explain for those who dont understand correctly...
That stuff happening to me, i go to my 2 or 3 best friends and tell, using the name of the character (just to prevent that the same thing happens to them - i can accept this), but then i go and say, now you go tell your others friends....(what do i want with that? - i want to ruin that character)...now i am one of her friends, i listen to the story, shes my friend, so i accept her point of view, tell alot of bad things about that guy, and so on, and so on (normal talk among friends) and then she ask me to difuse the story to my other friends, MY FRIENDS, not hers!!!, what should i do?
first - A friend, a real friend dont ask that thing, dont put a friend in such dilema!
second - im screw...tottally, what can i say? say no to her? say yes, and dont difuse? say yes and go tell?
And now i do one of two things...i dont difuse the news and keep with my life...or i spread the news... if i dont use the name of the character, im gossiping...if i use the name of the character, what am i doing? (exactly the same thing that guy in the first post, right?)